Prestige Token for Campaign Completion?

#1Sylus2015Posted 11/8/2011 10:18:43 AM
I remember there being a confirmation from someone behind the scenes that beating the campaign, or beating it on Veteran, or beating Spec Ops things, etc. would all contribute towards multiplayer by rewarding you with Prestige Tokens.

Out of habit, I beat the campaign on Vet before I hopped onto multiplayer, but when I actually went into my Prestige Shop, there was no extra token waiting for me. The only tokens I had were from previous CoD prestiges.

Did they change their minds afterall? Or will it just come in time? Has anyone else gotten token for campaign completion?

Just curious, really.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#2Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 10:39:54 AM
BUMP for an actual discussion and not hate-based vernacular.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
#3CapteonePosted 11/8/2011 10:40:54 AM
Free bump, I know that they had said you could earn one in the various singleplayer & coop modes each initially as well. Anyone know what the deal is?
#4fuzz157Posted 11/8/2011 10:48:29 AM
bump for intrest
---
I never lie?
#5Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 11:31:02 AM
BUMP for answers?
---
#6outcast1398Posted 11/8/2011 11:32:37 AM
I remember something like that too. Must have just been a rumor floating around. Come to think of it I don't remember it being covered in any of the tweets and I have been trying to keep up with all of Bowling's Q&A
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!
#7slayerxelitePosted 11/8/2011 11:32:53 AM
Beat Veteran campaign, no token awarded.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#8Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 11:40:02 AM

I remember something like that too. Must have just been a rumor floating around. Come to think of it I don't remember it being covered in any of the tweets and I have been trying to keep up with all of Bowling's Q&A

Executive producer Mark Rubin made a public comment about confirming and touting that the other modes helped enrich the multiplayer by providing tokens...

Beat Veteran campaign, no token awarded.

At least I'm not alone, here...
---
#9outcast1398Posted 11/8/2011 12:18:10 PM
I do believe you earn them though prestiging in Survival.
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!
#10nmcookePosted 11/9/2011 2:56:35 PM
can't play online for next month or so. Like to know if I can at least get a couple of tokens by playing offline.