"Email Validation Failed" and "Invalid email address"

#1Nate251Posted 11/9/2011 2:01:27 PM
Anyone else getting this crap from the Elite website? I can't even register the account I created. I tried to create an account for their support, and it says "cannot register at this time". What a mess.

I also can't enter in my 1 year of Elite on xbox live, it says "Information could not be retrieved". Tried entering it on xbox.com, says "the transaction could not be completed".

What is going on here? Anyone else having this many issues with the Elite stuff? At least the game runs fine.
---
Xbox Live: ChaosMage251
Pokemon Platinum : 1290 - 8882 - 6861
#2darren_schaffPosted 11/9/2011 2:02:41 PM
dude search.... its all over the internet, elite is working on it.

They didn't expect this much people registering so quick it bottlenecked the servers.
#3outcast1398Posted 11/9/2011 2:03:10 PM
Yes basically everyone.. just do a quick search on "Elite"

They also have a twitter account to keep everyone up to date on their progress.
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!
#4Nate251(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 2:04:23 PM
I heard about the server issues, but I can't even redeem my xbox live token for Elite (which isn't really linked to the Elite website or anything). Anyways, I'll just hold tight for now I guess.
---
Xbox Live: ChaosMage251
Pokemon Platinum : 1290 - 8882 - 6861
#5outcast1398Posted 11/9/2011 2:07:58 PM
Yeah.. actually my email validation timed out a few times but finally it worked. I can actually log-in online now it just doesn't show any recent activity, and will not log in on the 360 app.

I'm waiting to redeem my premium code just in case. Not to say I think I could lose it by something happening.. I just don't want to go thru any crap with having to contact CS :)
---
Don't call me Mr.Scorpion. It's Mr.Scorpi*o*, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!