Clan Level Up and Unlock FAQ by CrayuR

#1X_Sk8r4life_XPosted 11/25/2011 9:00:15 PM
Q: How can i level up my clan?
A: As of now the only way to level up your clan is by adding founding members of elite to your clan. As your clan levels up you will unlock custom titles, emblem packs, clan page backgrounds, double xp, colored clan tags, and even prestige tokens. The unlocks and levels required will be covered further in this FAQ.

Q: Okay, but what are the other ways?
A: Infinity Ward will be releasing "Clan operations" and "Clan Challenges" soon. Competing in these works similar to Enlistments. The two key differences between clan operations and lone wolf operations are that clan operations score members of clans instead of independent players, and clan operations award Clan XP. To keep clan operations fair, your clan’s score in clan operations will be a total (or average) of the top six highest scoring members of your clan. This way clans small, large, and in between will all be on an even playing field as far as scoring is concerned.

The amount of XP earned will depend on the medal you receive.
*The % represents the percent of the top score.

Bronze - 50% - 75%

Silver - 75% - 90

Gold - 90% - 100%

Champion - First Place on leaderboard

Clan operations award clans that finish in the bronze tier or better. Bronze may change from op to op, but generally if your clan finishes in the upper half of an operation, it will be rewarded.
These rewards include a badge that is displayed in your clan’s showcase and clan clan XP. If your clan wins a champion badge, the players that finished in the top six of your clan for that operation will receive real prizes.
Remember that only your clan receives a badge for performing well in operations. Your clan showcase is designed to let other users know how legit your clan is by promoting your accomplishments together.

Q: How many members can my clan have?
A: 100

Q: What exactly can my clan unlock?
A: As your clan levels up you will unlock custom titles, emblem packs, clan page backgrounds, double xp, colored clan tags, and even prestige tokens. The unlocks are as follows

*Note - I will only list the levels that reward new unlocks.

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 1

Leaderboard
Clan Challenges
Clan operations
Roster
Feed

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 2

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 1
Clan Emblem Generator
Clan Motto On MW3 Title

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 2

LEVEL
2 Hours of Double XP
Clan Background Pack 3
Gold Clan Tag

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 3

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 2
Emblem Generator Pack 4

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 4

LEVEL
4 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 5

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 5

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 6

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 6

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 3
6 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 7

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 7

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 8

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 8

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 4
8 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 9

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 9

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 10

LEVEL
50 (MAX)
MW3 Prestige Token
Clan MW3 Title 5
24 Hours of Double XP
Clan Background Pack 10
---
GT: Beatbx or Crayur
MPH: 1206-1102-6402 (PhazoN)
#2X_Sk8r4life_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 9:22:46 PM
*Important note - Players who are not premium members cannot compete in clan operations.
---
#3LeichtspeedPosted 11/25/2011 9:24:58 PM
Nice work, let's sticky.

Question: if you join an existing clan, let's say at level 30, do you forfeit all of the previous XP bonuses, or will they be retroactively applied?
---
The reaper is always just a step behind me...
#4X_Sk8r4life_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 9:52:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5X_Sk8r4life_XPosted 11/26/2011 1:31:43 AM
Yes, but you gain all unlocks of the new clan you have joined.
#6X_Sk8r4life_XPosted 11/26/2011 1:33:08 AM
Yes you lose all unlocks from the previous clan, but gain all unlocks of the new clan.
#7Toxic_MammalPosted 11/26/2011 1:35:20 AM
If you are not premium, so you don't get double XP, then you get premium, will you get the double XP?
---
XBL GT - Toxic Mammal
PSN ID - Toxic_Mammal
#8X_Sk8r4life_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 1:39:58 AM
Yes, once you purchase premium, you will get all of the clan benefits.
---
#9X_Sk8r4life_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:53:17 AM
*Note - the clan double xp does not all combine if you join a clan late. You are only rewarded the last amount unlocked.
---
#10RauLeKreuzePosted 11/26/2011 9:09:25 AM
I'm curious about the admin/joining process. Can only the clan creator be an admin and send out invites? Can invites be sent to any GT, or just people on their friends list? Can someone request to join the clan (by getting the link to the clan's page, or finding it in the search)?