Some kid on the other team using this setup while in a corner:

T95 Red Dot Rapid Fire
FMG9 Akimbo
2 Attachments

Blind Eye
Assassin
Dead Silence

(All pro)

I think it's sad that either these people are so desperate to do good or they play just to annoy others. I feel bad if they have to resort to this type of playing behavior, as if they're playing for their dinner or something. Nobody should worry about doing good that much, and/or they shouldn't be trying to annoy other who are just trying to play the game and have fun.
---
GT: Pipfection
http://pippeh.webs.com/Bowling.JPG
#2inahaze909Posted 12/10/2011 9:59:48 AM
lol, I think alot of people play just to troll others. I was playing yesterday, got bored, and decided to make a type 95 class just to piss off people...it worked. Fun times. If I had DMH unlocked already that would've been part of my setup.
#3Timmotheuss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 10:01:06 AM
inahaze909 posted...
lol, I think alot of people play just to troll others. I was playing yesterday, got bored, and decided to make a type 95 class just to piss off people...it worked. Fun times. If I had DMH unlocked already that would've been part of my setup.

He had final stand on, but either one is effective.
---
GT: Pipfection
http://pippeh.webs.com/Bowling.JPG
#4Firebolt4Posted 12/10/2011 10:02:11 AM
God forbid someone try to do well.

If he's having fun then leave him be.
---
GT: Trahkz
#5Gunther482Posted 12/10/2011 10:02:14 AM
I played a party yesterday on Hardhat that was using that exact same set-up. They'd each find a corner and sit there. I ended up leaving to keep my sanity.
#6W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 12/10/2011 10:05:27 AM(edited)
I dont play that way. However I can say this, while you want to play the game to have fun I bet there having fun playing that way. Sure it makes it not fun for you but if you want them to play the way you do then thats not fun for them. I see lots of gamers play that way. A lot of gamers play that way its not like its a new way of playing.
---
for every ONE person that gets pleased there will be 100 that well get pissed off.
#7tacoslayer89Posted 12/10/2011 10:03:15 AM
If you're corner camping with a type 95 you're doing it wrong.
---
I am the milkman, my milk is delicious.
Special delivery today.
#8Ext_MePosted 12/10/2011 10:07:43 AM
"I kinda like these guns, and I can do pretty well with them. I'll make a class with them and have some fun!"

Later, guy on the other team

"HURRRRRR YOU'RE SUCH A ****ING TROLL HOW DARE YOU USE THINGS I DON'T LIKE."

This is what TC did.
---
I like to argue and I type a lot.
I'm not mad, I just want to get my point across.
#9Ragnarok___Posted 12/10/2011 10:09:25 AM

It's worse in Black Ops when people use  FAMAS Dual Mags with Flak Jacket Pro, SoH Pro and Tactical Mask Pro.

You pretty much can't stop them if they're camping, especially if they aim down your spawn. Although it's a good thing this iisn't used much in Black Ops, compared to MW3 and annoying Type 95 classes.

#10Silent RavenPosted 12/10/2011 10:11:07 AM(edited)
W0NG_FAI_HUNG posted...
I dont play that way. However I can say this, while you want to play the game to have fun I bet there having fun playing that way. Sure it makes it not fun for you but if you want them to play the way you do then thats not fun for them. I see lots of gamers play that way. A lot of gamers play that way its not like its a new way of playing.

Well, there should be a way to make all the campers play with other campers. It's pretty much why I've had 0 desire to play MW3, and have been playing only Skyrim.
---
Believe.