The truth about the Clan, "Status Disavowed"

#31MorrinatorPosted 12/12/2011 5:14:56 PM

... bump for the after dinner crowd.  Beware people.

#32EmveeZPosted 12/12/2011 6:18:21 PM

Im glad I got into a clan literally called, "A group of friends." People, I wouldn't worry about this leveling up clan stuff. Just start a clan with your friends and let the rewards casually roll in. I'm pretty sure thats the way it was meant to be.

The only problem is that we only have 3 members >_____>

I wish I could contribute lol...1000xp to waste practically.
#33seaniesean5Posted 12/13/2011 9:25:03 PM
TC allow me to quote you from another thread.........

Maleku posted...

seaniesean5 posted...

The two are not mutually exclusive......... Making a clan that is founders only is making a clan for the wrong reasons. We all know it is "founders only" because he wants to milk everybody for 500 xp.........---"reach your hand out to me and you are liable to get it back with a live grenade in it" www.oldmanclan.net gamertag - sedition 12 16

You really have no clue. As I member of this clan I can vouch that the clan leader is 100% legit. He is doing his best to rank up our clans level which is mutually valuable to all members including the newest ones.You should complain to IW who have made these rules for ranking up clans. If you have a clan full of non-founders you will remain at rank 1 which does nothing for anyone.I applaud TC for putting more work and effort into this clan that anyone else I have seen, he has spent time creating our clan tags and emblems as well as answering all questions quickly and honestly.Cheers

Send me a PM and I will give you instructions as to how to join the clan I am in since we don't care one bit about founders status and I feel kind of bad that you got burnt.........
---
"reach your hand out to me and you are liable to get it back with a live grenade in it"
www.oldmanclan.net gamertag - sedition 12 16
#34thisismyusernmePosted 12/13/2011 9:30:51 PM
seaniesean5 posted...
TC allow me to quote you from another thread.........

Maleku posted...

seaniesean5 posted...

The two are not mutually exclusive......... Making a clan that is founders only is making a clan for the wrong reasons. We all know it is "founders only" because he wants to milk everybody for 500 xp.........---"reach your hand out to me and you are liable to get it back with a live grenade in it" www.oldmanclan.net gamertag - sedition 12 16

You really have no clue. As I member of this clan I can vouch that the clan leader is 100% legit. He is doing his best to rank up our clans level which is mutually valuable to all members including the newest ones.You should complain to IW who have made these rules for ranking up clans. If you have a clan full of non-founders you will remain at rank 1 which does nothing for anyone.I applaud TC for putting more work and effort into this clan that anyone else I have seen, he has spent time creating our clan tags and emblems as well as answering all questions quickly and honestly.Cheers

Send me a PM and I will give you instructions as to how to join the clan I am in since we don't care one bit about founders status and I feel kind of bad that you got burnt.........

why am i not surprised to find you here? took you long enough. and btw you in an oddball sort of way vouched for the clan you hate so much. well done genius.

maleku - i have sent you invites and you are welcome back, this whole fiasco hasnt made me forget that you were one of the ones who got this clan to where it was at, and you deserve the benefits

damage control blah blah blah, i tried to PM him but cant cause hes too green on this forum
---
COD Elite Founder without a clan? Join mine. Status-DISAVOWED. No reqs, PM me if interested
#35seaniesean5Posted 12/13/2011 9:46:05 PM
I think thisismyusername is confused.........
---
"reach your hand out to me and you are liable to get it back with a live grenade in it"
www.oldmanclan.net gamertag - sedition 12 16
#36thisismyusernmePosted 12/13/2011 9:46:37 PM
and furthermore, you quoted the man saying himself, in his own words, the clan is legit, im busting my ass ranking us up, and he applauds me for it. hes just not the kind of guy who can take a prank. they do exist. i dont hold it against him, and he is more than welcome to return no strings attached should he choose to do so, all this ridiculousness aside which if i was "nazi" i wouldnt even bother trying this hard to get him back because he did contribute to this clan and i havent forgotten that. this whole fiasco isnt about gamefaqs and Status-DISAVOWED, its between myself and him and im doing everything i possibly can to make things right. balls in his court, as it has been
---
COD Elite Founder without a clan? Join mine. Status-DISAVOWED. No reqs, PM me if interested
#37EmveeZPosted 12/13/2011 9:49:31 PM
I would have never trusted this guy. He doesn't use proper grammar/punctuation nor does he bother to capitalize his words. This "leader" is very unprofessional.
#38thisismyusernmePosted 12/13/2011 9:53:43 PM
EmveeZ posted...
I would have never trusted this guy. He doesn't use proper grammar/punctuation nor does he bother to capitalize his words. This "leader" is very unprofessional.

better than bein hitler lol
---
#39Dark_NoxPosted 12/13/2011 9:55:03 PM
Morrinator posted...
... bump for the after dinner crowd. Beware people.

#Sticky Requested
---
Flair with the brassnucks to the ballstruly the dirtiest player in the gamestill, Austin wrote. Hogan to the ringtime to change the channel.
#40jeremiah45556Posted 12/13/2011 9:56:12 PM
Morrinator posted...

GamingAnt posted...

Thats some shady **** right there.---Not changing this sig until I change this sig.

For real.

LOL. shady.
---
PSN: jeremiah45678 MW3 FOR THE WIN
"Not cool man! scary, but not cool!"-Blu from the movie RIO