Dead Silence Pro Boosting is the greatest thing I've ever thought of. Guide.

#1ShadowEspionagePosted 12/21/2011 11:32:15 AM
Featherweight: Fall X times that would have normally caused you damage while using Dead Silence Pro

THIS should be known by all players who plan on prestiging multiple times, it's an easy way to get almost 30000 points in 5 minutes.

It's simple. Just get Dead Silence Pro legitimately by getting 50 close range.

Afterwards, play on a map with high elevations, like Underground and Seatown.

Find some out of traffic area with stairs or an easily accessible wall you can continue to climb over.

Place a Portable Radar in that area and proceed to constantly jump over and over again and watch the points stack.

Note: The fall doesn't even have to be far, as long as you hear a crunch while landing it counts.

This idea got the struggle from level 79-80 a lot less time consuming, and it also works with Extreme Conditioning.

And best of all, it doesn't affect gameplay for anyone else at all, so you can't complain ;D
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#2sampoelalaPosted 12/21/2011 11:34:57 AM
ShadowEspionage posted...
And best of all, it doesn't affect gameplay for anyone else at all, so you can't complain ;D

Yes it does your team is missing one active player
---
GT: sampoelala
#3SubIiminaryPosted 12/21/2011 11:36:16 AM
It negatively affects gameplay. Why do I have to have a team member just chilling in the back of the map jumping over things to boost himself? >_>

I'm all for leveling quickly. Hell, I wouldn't even care if you guys got a lobby of 12 people to boost like everyone used to do in MW2. Just don't be "that guy" in my match not helping the team by getting kills and capturing objectives.
#4ShadowEspionage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2011 11:36:43 AM
sampoelala posted...

Not if you do it on Free For All, like I did.

And pffftt, I would do better doing this the entire domination game than most of the bad kid randoms trying to play legitimately.

It's practically camping, recklessly.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#5SubIiminaryPosted 12/21/2011 11:38:16 AM
sampoelala posted...

And pffftt, I would do better doing this the entire domination game than most of the bad kid randoms trying to play legitimately.

Well, I see your point concerning using it in FFA, but don't do it in other game modes. I'd rather a bad kid who tries than someone who finds a random corner where there is no traffic to boost.
#6ShadowEspionage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2011 11:41:03 AM
SubIiminary posted...
sampoelala posted...

Well, I see your point concerning using it in FFA, but don't do it in other game modes. I'd rather a bad kid who tries than someone who finds a random corner where there is no traffic to boost.

Understandable.

But this has to be the most harmless way of boosting to date.

At least its not two people holding down each others teams, calling in air support boosting for MOAB's.
---
#7COLL1NPosted 12/21/2011 11:42:09 AM
This + killing people simultaneously
#8ShadowEspionage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2011 11:43:39 AM
COLL1N posted...
This + killing people simultaneously

My point exactly.

Hence why I said put down a portable radar to patrol the immediate area WHILE doing this.
---
#9COLL1NPosted 12/21/2011 11:45:24 AM
Oh I thought you were putting that radar down to hide from people :o
#10AdamWest78Posted 12/21/2011 11:46:15 AM
Thanks for the idea, I'm going to have to try it myself sometime.
---
I'll change my signature when I think up of something better to change it to.