A akimbo FMG is best gun

#1smash_mastaPosted 12/23/2011 7:06:51 PM
Takes most kill. You can't even aim it. I always do most good on my team w/ this gun.
---
******I-I р ѣ -آI\/I \/******
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. ~~iCe0
#2xDGDxPosted 12/23/2011 7:10:17 PM
I'm guessing English isn't your first language?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/skramzy
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld51cqgvtQ1qd2ctso1_400.jpg
#3rnaikerPosted 12/23/2011 7:13:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4rnaikerPosted 12/23/2011 7:13:14 PM
He's actually speaking extremely well for a troll.
---
GT: rNaiker
#5ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/23/2011 7:14:37 PM
Trolls don't even try anymore :(
---
XBL GT - o ConcepTz
Don't judge me off of my GT or username. I don't fit the stereotype, so don't bother.
#6smash_masta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2011 7:15:44 PM
English are my first languages. And idk what a troll are.
---
******I-I р ѣ -آI\/I \/******
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. ~~iCe0
#7BOSS52Posted 12/23/2011 7:36:01 PM
Why does everyone only complain about the FMG's?

Why don't people ever complain about the automatic akimbo'd pistols, I know they're rarer, because they're last to be unlocked, but they have the same exact specs. Yet there is never any mention of them.

Is there any real difference, other than the way they look and get unlocked later? Same exact specs, basically same weapon just different skins, yet no complaining from anyone when you kill someone with them. I don't get it.

It's like because the main akimbo symbol is of the FMG's, that they must be insanely tweaked and OP'd.
#8JaeSunExPosted 12/23/2011 7:39:20 PM
BOSS52 posted...

Why don't people ever complain about the automatic akimbo'd pistols, I know they're rarer, because they're last to be unlocked, but they have the same exact specs. Yet there is never any mention of them

Automatic Akimbo pistols? No handgun in the game is automatic. Are you referring to the Skorpion Machine Pistols?
---
GT: JaeSunEx
Twitter: @JaeSunEx
#9UnstandardwarPosted 12/23/2011 7:42:03 PM
BOSS52 posted...

Why don't people ever complain about the automatic akimbo'd pistols, I know they're rarer, because they're last to be unlocked, but they have the same exact specs. Yet there is never any mention of them.

Is there any real difference, other than the way they look and get unlocked later? Same exact specs, basically same weapon just different skins, yet no complaining from anyone when you kill someone with them. I don't get it.

It's like because the main akimbo symbol is of the FMG's, that they must be insanely tweaked and OP'd.

Akimbo FMG's have the second fastest TTK in the game. Skorpions have a smaller clipsize and are less accurate, and Akimbo MP9's do less damage. The G18 is terrible, allthough an FMG is litterally a G18 in a box. The Akimbo FMG's are statistically stronger than the later ones. The ingame stat bars lie, and have lied for quite some time, sicne MW2 at least.

Btw, the only gun with a faster TTK, other than a one shot weapon,(who have a TTK of 0 by design) is the Type 95. The Type has a TTK of slightly slower than instant, at around....0.06 seconds.
---
(V)0-0(V)
Official Scarecrow of the FNV board.
#10BOSS52Posted 12/23/2011 8:17:00 PM
JaeSunEx posted...
BOSS52 posted...

Why don't people ever complain about the automatic akimbo'd pistols, I know they're rarer, because they're last to be unlocked, but they have the same exact specs. Yet there is never any mention of them

Automatic Akimbo pistols? No handgun in the game is automatic. Are you referring to the Skorpion Machine Pistols?

No I meant the G18 machine pistols sorry. Couldn't remember the name off top, thought everyone knew what I meant, given they're the only machine pistol in the class.