You guys still playin this game?

#21RZAcePosted 2/17/2012 9:00:37 AM
Haters gonna hate, bro. I play the game and I have fun with it, plus, I don't see everything in a "MW2 scale". Goddammit, this isn't MW2. It sounds like the Skyrim board talking about Morrowind. Also, if you play this game worrying about your k/d, I have some bad news for you. People who care so much about k/d or w/l generally do'nt have half as much fun as people who don't care at all...It's not about winning, it's about enjoying the game's good points and having fun. Don't have? Don't come complain at the boards and compare it to MW2, just go play a game you like.
---
"The only reason you can disagree is because you are losing so badly you cannot see it" - J'Zargo
#22puffinslaughterPosted 2/17/2012 12:49:02 PM

From: Cursedsasuke176 | Posted: 2/17/2012 10:08:14 AM | #018
is playing the absolute easiest gametype to killwhore in ever created in any CoD game and still having under a 2.0 K/D supposed to be impressive? not to mention in infected you win literally almost every single damn game, how is your W/L that bad?

I wasn't saying it was impressive? And it's not like I have a month of playing time. I have a little over a day, and I just started playing infected last week. My point is that people can pad their stats by playing infected. My k/d before playing infected was 1.4, and my w/l was 1.08. So you can't judge a player by overall k/d, because for all you know, they could have been playing infected since it came out, and their stats could be overinflated because of it.
---
And the Lord said "Come forth John and receive eternal life"... but John came in fifth and won a toaster.
#23SCARMAKPosted 2/17/2012 1:34:28 PM
I really wish they had just left COD4 the way it was and just came out with more DLC/expansions. I loved COD4 and I could play it for long periods of time and still enjoy it, even on my own. Since then COD has been rehashed too much, and now it's just reached that point where it's not fun anymore. This game is a mess and the previous installments were messy in some places as well. COD4 > all.
#24MagnificentFade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2012 4:17:17 PM
frewsa posted...
Oh its you. IIRC, TC used to brag a lot, then he got exposed as an average player.

lol, remember more and tell how i was "exposed"? im still the best here. i just stopped caring

Askansir posted...
What?People on the MW3 boards play MW3? How can this be?Scandalous!

ur cool

puffinslaughter posted...
From: MagnificentFade | Posted: 2/16/2012 5:15:57 PM | #011
they tell you if youre playing the game right. oh and add ffa in there with ground wars

only bad people say stuff doesnt matter
1.65 k/d, 2.51 w/l. 58 win streak.

Know why? Because all I play is infected. So again, they mean nothing.

ok so you have bad stats? what are you trying to say?

fizzle2222 posted...
MagnificentFade posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...
Because it's fun?
Not as good as MW2 doesn't mean not good at all.
That's just ignorant.

No it really isn't. At this point the game is just stupid. Its not even fun. MOABs are effortless half the time. The other half of the time you're getting camped on too hard. You cant possibly play a gametype other than ground wars by yourself and have either a good k/d or w/l. Lag is crazy. Its just not fun anymore. The freshness wore out.

How are you going to tell someone what's fun and what isn't?

DEAL WITH IT

because i have this magic thing called opinion. sorry if you cant accept it genius

RZAce posted...
Haters gonna hate, bro. I play the game and I have fun with it, plus, I don't see everything in a "MW2 scale". Goddammit, this isn't MW2. It sounds like the Skyrim board talking about Morrowind. Also, if you play this game worrying about your k/d, I have some bad news for you. People who care so much about k/d or w/l generally do'nt have half as much fun as people who don't care at all...It's not about winning, it's about enjoying the game's good points and having fun. Don't have? Don't come complain at the boards and compare it to MW2, just go play a game you like.

Wow, i thought the point of these boards was to discuss a games highs and lows. dont get mad at me because this game is full of lows. and guess what, in a good game, you can care about stats and still have fun aka MW2
---
Wolf Haley, Meek Mill, Trey Songz, Frank Ocean, Earl, Wale, the old Big Sean, the old Wayne
GT:iFade u Mad (no space between u & Mad)
#25MagnificentFade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2012 4:22:39 PM(edited)
puffinslaughter posted...
From: Cursedsasuke176 | Posted: 2/17/2012 10:08:14 AM | #018
is playing the absolute easiest gametype to killwhore in ever created in any CoD game and still having under a 2.0 K/D supposed to be impressive? not to mention in infected you win literally almost every single damn game, how is your W/L that bad?
I wasn't saying it was impressive? And it's not like I have a month of playing time. I have a little over a day, and I just started playing infected last week. My point is that people can pad their stats by playing infected. My k/d before playing infected was 1.4, and my w/l was 1.08. So you can't judge a player by overall k/d, because for all you know, they could have been playing infected since it came out, and their stats could be overinflated because of it.

wow....the amount of ignorance in this post is crazy
---
Wolf Haley, Meek Mill, Trey Songz, Frank Ocean, Earl, Wale, the old Big Sean, the old Wayne
GT:iFade u Mad (no space between u & Mad)
#26ArjuntaPosted 2/18/2012 4:27:03 PM
Sorry, I am not one of those hipsters who jumps on to the 'this game sucks' bandwagon after a week of playing.

I enjoy this game a lot, with friends, without, it doesnt matter. And I like it better than MW2, going back to MW2 feels like a step backwards.
---
The King of Mediocrity
#27lpfan4life0904Posted 2/18/2012 4:32:04 PM

MW2 was and still is a terrible game.

#28yiangaruuugaPosted 2/18/2012 7:30:00 PM
The only K/D that I find important is your TDM and FFA K/D. Those are the only 2 game types that has killing as the objective.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#29CrabhammarPosted 2/18/2012 7:46:31 PM
reseacher2000 posted...
FUN. Plus I play this game at a medium.

You play with psychics? Hax!
---
PSN: Bluechacho http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/
"So how are you doing? Because I am a potato."
#30SCARMAKPosted 2/18/2012 7:58:01 PM
Arjunta posted...
Sorry, I am not one of those hipsters who jumps on to the 'this game sucks' bandwagon after a week of playing..

The only problem with your "hipster theory" is that this game has been out for 3 months and is still crap.