You guys thought the Model was bad? Try the under barrel shotgun, I dare you.

#21poppa_backPosted 4/28/2012 9:15:58 AM
BipBapBam posted...
It's a rare case I don't need the full 4 shots to kill someone, within knifing distance from them. -_- I was doing it for faster weapon xp, but it's so not worth losing my sanity. Anyone who actually got 40 kills with this thing deserves a billion dollars.

XD I thought this the second time I tried it.

The first time (Road to Gold AK-47) I had RELATIVE success with the Masterkey, though most of the kills were on unsuspecting bomb planters in Demolition.

TLDR it's not THAT bad....
---
Life~Long Vikings fan. CC for HoF supporter since 06'
PM Me for a link to my reviews channel!
#22zxrax_alt_1Posted 4/28/2012 9:17:01 AM
Honest to god I didn't know there was an underbarrel in this game.
---
Something clever here // Cool story, male sibling
GT: v Raage | Before you ask, check Den Kirson!
#23HitokiriFelixPosted 4/29/2012 4:17:51 AM
The underbarrel is a beast with steady aim in hardcore. It's damage tapers off to one. Bullets at long distance with other shotguns taper off to zero, but the underbarrel doesn't. You can get some lucky kills at long distance. It's hilarious in hardcore search.
#24NeeTamaPosted 4/29/2012 4:37:49 AM
Really? I played CTF, or maybe Demolition. Went on defense on mission and sat next to the objective in that little alley/boxed in space once I got a UAV or Adv. UAV. Sidebust people once they try for the flag.

Not my proudest obtaining of something considering it's considered camping but it did get the job done. And I did have to go out to grab kills for UAVs, so I don't consider it too bad. I was only camping while a UAV was up and I still threw myself onto the objective to help the team.
#25zcicecoldPosted 4/29/2012 7:30:15 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

Not available on the mp7
#26poppa_backPosted 4/29/2012 7:32:00 AM
zcicecold posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

Not available on the mp7

XD
---
Life~Long Vikings fan. CC for HoF supporter since 06'
PM Me for a link to my reviews channel!
#27Mr_PopelPosted 4/29/2012 7:56:00 AM
I've used the masterkey several times and it's not THAT bad actually (got my 40 kills on the Type 95 ... now working on the challenge for the M16A4). I usually just don't have it equipped when i need it most ... and sometimes it just won't kill anything, it's still reliable in some way as it's more or less just little cqb gadget.

... i still like my Model 1887 more ... esp. with damage proficiency ... it just rocks on Dome.
#28DarkemastePosted 5/4/2012 8:07:59 PM
Having recently made a clip using the masterkey, I thought I'de just post it here. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDAulEjmTjg

Feel free to comment. :)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.