Astro_B0mb posted...
Shotguns suck.

Except the Model. <3

I love you!
---
<Silenced>
#22GandalfTehGrayPosted 5/26/2012 6:48:36 AM
beerhammer1 posted...
I agree, it's annoying and it seems I always get into rooms where half the other team is running leveled up shotguns. It just seems so cheap that the guy doesn't even have to bother to aim just "BAM" and from halfway across the map and your OHK

He had to aim a lot more than you did with your automatic smg/ ar. I laugh at anyone complaining seriously about the shotguns in this game, they are terribly under powered.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#23Brick2urFacePosted 5/26/2012 8:46:59 AM
If you think shotguns are good then you have never used them. They are by far the worst overall weapon class in game. If you ever want to try to turn into the hulk or go supersayan (or just have a stroke out of pure rage) use the 1887 without range/damage and no steady aim either. I have never gotten so upset at a weapon as I did with the model without damage and steady aim.
---
Putting the "laughter" back in "slaughter"
#24_HahaaE_Posted 5/26/2012 9:29:05 AM
They're only good in HC, but every gun is good in HC anyways so it's irrelevant.
---
MKSC: 22 WR's, American Champion, #2 Worldwide
SMB3 GBA: 13 WR's
#25PsychoSkidMarkPosted 5/26/2012 9:31:10 AM
Got the Model to gold at 10th prestige... and then they added 10 more. Love the gun, but due to the lack of attachments, I won't invest more time into it unless I hit 20. Doesn't have a good time/points earned ratio.

You'd think they'd give at least sawed off as an option....
---
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*
#26SnizMasterJPosted 5/26/2012 1:15:41 PM
BipBapBam posted...
Please go ahead and use a Shotgun other than the Striker, and tell us how you do.

I use the Spaz and do very well with it. Yes most of the time I will get picked off at a distance but thats normal going up against rifles.

Shotguns are not for everyone thats a given, but most people just don't either have there gun set up right or are moving around the map incorrectly.
#27BipBapBamPosted 5/26/2012 2:56:34 PM
SnizMasterJ posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Please go ahead and use a Shotgun other than the Striker, and tell us how you do.

I use the Spaz and do very well with it. Yes most of the time I will get picked off at a distance but thats normal going up against rifles.

Shotguns are not for everyone thats a given, but most people just don't either have there gun set up right or are moving around the map incorrectly.

I have every shotgun to gold, and use them 90% of the time. It's not hard to do well with any gun in this game. Though the kids who run around with ACR's all the time and think shotguns are OP, would probably go horribly negative with them. You're at a severe disadvantage, and if ( and you will ) get a hit marker on someone, it's a guaranteed death.
#28nintendomapPosted 5/26/2012 3:28:48 PM
with shotguns you can go from feeling like a monster with it, to rage in a matter of seconds lol
#29percy8625(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 5:51:11 PM
Wow this has really taken off. I have played mw, mw2, and block
ops, and shotguns have never been this much of a problem. You can't say "well in real life it can shoot 75 yards blah blah blah" cause this is a video game. And judging by the amount of posts on here a lot of people use shotguns, that's fine if you like them or are simply good with them, it takes little to no skill because you don't even have to aim or be close for that matter. Try using the models or some other shotgun other than the striker is like saying use the dragonouve to a sniper.
Keep using your shotguns and I'll keep picking you off
#30nissan skylinePosted 5/26/2012 6:07:10 PM
percy8625 posted...
Wow this has really taken off. I have played mw, mw2, and block
ops, and shotguns have never been this much of a problem. You can't say "well in real life it can shoot 75 yards blah blah blah" cause this is a video game. And judging by the amount of posts on here a lot of people use shotguns, that's fine if you like them or are simply good with them, it takes little to no skill because you don't even have to aim or be close for that matter. Try using the models or some other shotgun other than the striker is like saying use the dragonouve to a sniper.
Keep using your shotguns and I'll keep picking you off

Butthurt status: Achieved
---
If you see this sig, I'm on my old computer.