Anybody heard of a class action suit against Activision yet?

#31nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 10:38:38 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
Nuschler, dont you just have to delete the save data and not the actual installed game data?

Tried all that.

Then cleared cache.

Then reinstalled all the DLC and still have the same problem.

So...no idea.

Ok, I'll bite. Why do you want to sue Activision for your xbox being broken now?

Where do I say I want to sue Activision?

How is them releasing faulty DLC that doesn't work my fault?

How was Elite not working the first month or two my fault?
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#32GRTooCoolPosted 6/27/2012 10:39:55 PM
Would be hilarious if people who were dumb enough to buy Elite got sued instead.
---
iRO Loki: 98/6x Sniper, 9x/50 Battle Priest, 8x/50 Priest, 8x/4x Blacksmith, 7x/4x Wizard, 7x/4x Gunslinger
#33SparkItUpPosted 6/27/2012 10:40:21 PM
GRTooCool posted...
Would be hilarious if people who were dumb enough to buy Elite got sued instead.

what exactly about that would be hilarious?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA8v3B1SxR0
Everyone's so full of ****, born & raised by hypocrites, we are the kids of war & peace
#34PeteZaHutxPosted 6/27/2012 11:14:13 PM
Sue Activison for class warfare.The higher class people (people with better internet) are getting abused by lag comp.
#35SparkItUpPosted 6/27/2012 11:23:45 PM
They offered a service and it was not given in full. For 25% of the service (first 3 months), there were advertised features that were not implemented, and it consistently had issues of staying online for any length of time. If they were not ready for the service to go online as planned, then they should not have released it and issued a release saying that while they were going ahead with the launch of the game, for people to not redeem their vouchers for Elite until it is fully online & ready to go.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA8v3B1SxR0
Everyone's so full of ****, born & raised by hypocrites, we are the kids of war & peace
#36IAMGLADIATORPosted 6/27/2012 11:41:55 PM
SparkItUp posted...
They offered a service and it was not given in full. For 25% of the service (first 3 months), there were advertised features that were not implemented, and it consistently had issues of staying online for any length of time. If they were not ready for the service to go online as planned, then they should not have released it and issued a release saying that while they were going ahead with the launch of the game, for people to not redeem their vouchers for Elite until it is fully online & ready to go.

Nice post couldn't agree more. The problem is the majority of people buying this game are unaware of what a class action lawsuit is therefore they feel the need to belittle and put down posters who actually have a brain. Activision did rip people off with Elite the more I read about elite the more I'm glad I didn't buy it. Its like anything else once companies have your money they could careless about the consumer. Often, things don't change until a company is sued and even then they may just take the hit and view it as collateral damage. How many people have talked to DirectTV or their cable provider when a problem occurs and ended the conversation in a good mood. I'm guessing less then 10%, but in most cases that is the nature of the beast.
---
"Dawg The Booster Hunter"
#37Krazoa2Posted 6/27/2012 11:42:06 PM
GRTooCool posted...

That doesnt make much sense, as they already lost their money. Though if they somehow lost even more money it could possibly be funny.
#38IAMGLADIATORPosted 6/28/2012 4:01:12 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
Sue Activison for class warfare.The higher class people (people with better internet) are getting abused by lag comp.

It sure is. Romney 2012!
---
"Dawg The Booster Hunter"
#39brandonk42Posted 6/28/2012 6:08:38 PM
slayerxelite posted...
My comment suits the subject and its matter completely.

If you think so sunshine.
#40nuschler2212(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 6:59:37 PM
What I find funny is how people fight others who want to make the game better.

If there weren't people like me, patches and updates wouldn't exist. How many updates did CoD2 get? There certainly weren't many. Then again, that game wasn't broken on as many levels.

In the past, companies put out games that weren't as glitchy because 1) nobody would buy them and 2) they didn't have a way to fix them because online wasn't available and then patching online wasn't as popular.

Now, those people that attack a topic like this make it possible for companies to put out glitchy, broken games with the expectation that IF they get around to fixing it, they will.

I took a ton of criticism for vocalizing how bad the NCAA Football 12 game was because it was severely broken in numerous ways that never were fixed. And EA's response to the game breaking glitches was "wait until next year."

That's what Call of Duty is becoming unfortunately.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.