Am I going to need to delete all of the other DLC to be able to play terminal..?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Am I going to need to delete all of the other DLC to be able to play terminal..?

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#1
80/80... or close enough >:)

I really don't want to have to do that, but I'm really not a fan of how big some of the other maps are out, I typically play for SPM now and those games on liberation and black box are just sooooo boooooringggggg.

But yeah, title = my question.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: Timmotheuss

Timmotheuss
4 years ago#2
Why would that make any sense whatsoever?
GT: Pip Tc

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#3
Because I have to turn all other DLC off to avoid them herpy derp.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: OmegaReaper21

OmegaReaper21
4 years ago#4
If you want to search with DLC then I assume yes. I've always had all other DLC so I don't know how it works, I assume if you search for non-DLC rooms, there is a chance you'll still come into a room with all others that have it and it can come up as an option.

This is all conjecture though.

User Info: Sputnik1337

Sputnik1337
4 years ago#5
Didnt they change it so you need all of the DLC for it to be available in matchmaking?
z

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#6
From: Baseballtitan | Posted: 7/17/2012 12:35:00 PM | #001
80/80

no
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

User Info: GhostHero333

GhostHero333
4 years ago#7
Baseballtitan posted...

I really don't want to have to do that, but I'm really not a fan of how big some of the other maps are out, I typically play for SPM now and those games on liberation and black box are just sooooo boooooringggggg.

Any of the maps that are free to the public should be available when you turn off DLC. Because I usually play without the other DLC as well and still get up put into oasis.
XBOX 360: GHOST OF 1887
PSN (SEN): GhostZero333

User Info: DxMehDx

DxMehDx
4 years ago#8
GhostHero333 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...

Any of the maps that are free to the public should be available when you turn off DLC. Because I usually play without the other DLC as well and still get up put into oasis.

Oasis isn't free
1+3+3=7
wat.

User Info: subtekjnr

subtekjnr
4 years ago#9
Erosion and Aground are available when you turn off DLC. Does Terminal work?

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#10
subtekjnr posted...
Erosion and Aground are available when you turn off DLC. Does Terminal work?

I think it's only in the elite lists right now until tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0GAnGnVJo
If you want this,if you want this,if you want this youre gonna have to ask,nicely please,you're gonna have to ask me
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Am I going to need to delete all of the other DLC to be able to play terminal..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived