Why did Black Ops sell more Copies than MW3?

#21FeelMyBladePosted 7/30/2012 10:42:15 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
still +200k players playing on Xbox live.

Dying...? Lol.

Dying as in that there will eventually no where to go with the series except rehash old versions.

+200k players, including me, disagrees that it is dying. Have fun dreaming.

*resumes playing MW3*
and Lol Bafflefail 3.

A large amount of players won't save a series that is already in the middle going stale.

I like to base my argument on facts. When a series actually do receive a low number of players, it is an indication that it is dying.

Lol bafflefail 3.
---
Chess doesn't require skill, as all you do is move a piece when it's your turn. - Krazoa2
#22Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 7/30/2012 10:44:36 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
still +200k players playing on Xbox live.

Dying...? Lol.

Dying as in that there will eventually no where to go with the series except rehash old versions.

+200k players, including me, disagrees that it is dying. Have fun dreaming.

*resumes playing MW3*
and Lol Bafflefail 3.

A large amount of players won't save a series that is already in the middle going stale.

I like to base my argument on facts. When a series actually do receive a low number of players, it is an indication that it is dying.

Lol bafflefail 3.

Actually no I would associate a low number of players with a bad/cult hit/unpopular game. There is only so much that can be done in a series before they just decided to end it. And COD surprisingly doesn't that much left that can be changed/added, if they want to stay with the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" attitude that have for it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#23FeelMyBladePosted 7/30/2012 10:46:22 PM
+200k isn't low. Cod is one of the most played game on Xbox live, so have fun dreaming.

On a side note. Lol Bafflefail 3.
---
Chess doesn't require skill, as all you do is move a piece when it's your turn. - Krazoa2
#24Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 7/30/2012 10:48:07 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
+200k isn't low. Cod is one of the most played game on Xbox live, so have fun dreaming.

On a side note. Lol Bafflefail 3.

Honestly you don't seem to try to put up much of argument other than the same rehash of one number, and your hate for the battlefield series.... I will count this debate as my win, thank you and good day.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#25FeelMyBladePosted 7/30/2012 10:51:35 PM
Yeah, keep dreaming.

All I know is that a lot of people still enjoy CoD (more than bafflefail 3), and that's enough to say that Cod isn't going to die, and that you are mad.

Guess what game is in my 360 now? guess...
MW3 and not Bafflefail 3.
---
#26Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 7/30/2012 10:53:23 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Yeah, keep dreaming.

All I know is that a lot of people still enjoy CoD (more than bafflefail 3), and that's enough to say that Cod isn't going to die, and that you are mad.

Guess what game is in my 360 now? guess...
MW3 and not Bafflefail 3.

And still just repeated nonsense, I will just continue to count this as a win for me, thanks.
---
#27FeelMyBladePosted 7/30/2012 10:54:31 PM
You are welcome
*resumes playing MW3, along with +200k players, while you stay mad*
---
#28Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 7/30/2012 10:58:20 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
You are welcome
*resumes playing MW3, along with +200k players, while you stay mad*

Actually, the one that seems more "mad" is you, with your battlefield issues and everything, though that is fine I guess. Though really Blops 2 will likely out sell Mw3, with the main factor being the zombies.... and not the game itself.
---
#29FeelMyBladePosted 7/30/2012 10:59:30 PM
MW3 is vastly superior to the garbage game BaffleFail 3. Uh... I mean rent-a-server 3.

You know what else MW3 is better than? Bafflefail 2.
---
#30justincase04Posted 7/30/2012 11:00:06 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Because people go to MW3 boards and see topics like yours and decide not to get it because they don't want to deal with the annoying community.

Hahaha I wish there was a non-annoying club kind of like a country club option to play in. I can't stand some of the community
---
http://www.youtube.com/justincase04 | GT: Chubby Nemo