The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Your Favorite CoD and Opinion of This Message Board

#1Cursedsasuke176Posted 8/10/2012 2:46:25 PM
MW2, first one, favorite one, most fun, end of story.

I feel this board has gotten kind of stale. half the topics are complaining, a few are complaining about the complaining, a few are bad polls no one cares about but pretend to because theyre already on the board. Some are trolls, but usually really bad attempts at trolling, every now and then you get a couple topics asking for people to play, and my favorite, the ones where idiots make stupid claims and then a flame war starts.

What do you guys think?
---
Just call me Thunder
#2EmveeZPosted 8/10/2012 2:56:02 PM(edited)
Favorite CoD: MW2

Opinion of this board: Not as interesting and entertaining as the other CoD boards. It gets the job done, I guess. If you look right now on the front page, so many topics can be answered in just one post, and the rest have no substance or worth reading. I stopped going to these boards for like 4 months because there was really nothing to read.

Oh and this message board was the first one where I had to really utilize that ignore user button.
---
Don't even bother.
#3belieberPosted 8/10/2012 2:57:40 PM
black ops

its full of the types of people i would avoid irl but i have no where else to talk about cod so
---
GT: Beiber 4ever
twitter.com/bighoops_
#4AKJohnnyBPosted 8/10/2012 3:06:30 PM
CoD 4 MW1 - Too many idiots...
---
GT: AK JohnnyB Steam: AKJohnnyB
http://www.youtube.com/user/AKJohnnyB
#5Cursedsasuke176(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 3:07:33 PM
EmveeZ posted...
Favorite CoD: MW2

Opinion of this board: Not as interesting and entertaining as the other CoD boards. It gets the job done, I guess. If you look right now on the front page, so many topics can be answered in just one post, and the rest have no substance or worth reading. I stopped going to these boards for like 4 months because there was really nothing to read.

Oh and this message board was the first one where I had to really utilize that ignore user button.

i really like this summary
---
Just call me Thunder
#6NotQuiteAFreakPosted 8/10/2012 3:07:57 PM
Favourite CoD: WaW

This board lacks the guy who everyone hates but is actually pretty decent at the game, which keeps the board interesting..
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#7AKJohnnyBPosted 8/10/2012 3:09:58 PM
NotQuiteAFreak posted...

This board lacks the guy who everyone hates but is actually pretty decent at the game, which keeps the board interesting..

iFade uMad says hello
---
GT: AK JohnnyB Steam: AKJohnnyB
http://www.youtube.com/user/AKJohnnyB
#8EmveeZPosted 8/10/2012 3:11:12 PM

More like it lacks the group of people everyone hates but are good at the game. These guys just cause a huge s***storm for the entire duration of the game and cause people to get really mad, pretty funny to see. But yeah the "best" players for this game are friendly with everyone and the good players from the previous CoD's moved on.
---
Don't even bother.
#9Cursedsasuke176(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 3:11:25 PM
AKJohnnyB posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...

iFade uMad says hello

fade is cool but he doesnt have the same appeal heavenlyaxe or moody did back in the mw2 day
---
Just call me Thunder
#10Cursedsasuke176(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 3:13:40 PM
EmveeZ posted...

More like it lacks the group of people everyone hates but are good at the game. These guys just cause a huge s***storm for the entire duration of the game and cause people to get really mad, pretty funny to see. But yeah the "best" players for this game are friendly with everyone and the good players from the previous CoD's moved on.

Most regs from here are at the same level as the "elites" from mw2. tbh the only good ones from them were fuuuze, seph, f5in, eff dragon, maybe desmond, delta(he camped something fierce though, jesus christ) and kirby.
---
Just call me Thunder