Model 1887, Ads, or Steady Aim hipfire

#1LuIzalotPosted 8/22/2012 9:17:47 AM
I know the Model has tighter spread in Ads then hipfire without steady aim.

But is steady aim hipfire better than ads on the model?
#2Hellbringner1Posted 8/22/2012 9:20:14 AM
LuIzalot posted...
I know the Model has tighter spread in Ads then hipfire without steady aim.

But is steady aim hipfire better than ads on the model?

Unanimously in here almost, you'll get ADS without Steady Aim. Else, it's too unstable to fire and get a OHK with. Until you reach damage though.
---
Old School beats New Age
#3AppetiserPosted 8/22/2012 9:26:54 AM
I like to ADS with all pump/lever action shotguns.
---
GT: Hate House
#4PDXRoverMechPosted 8/22/2012 9:29:54 AM
i started using the model last night and it is quite frustrating. i cant wait to get damage. i've shot so many people 3 times without killing them, but then other times i'll light up multiple opponents with a OHK. I CANT WAIT TO GET DAMAGE!
#5AppetiserPosted 8/22/2012 9:48:27 AM
i started using the model last night and it is quite frustrating. i cant wait to get damage. i've shot so many people 3 times without killing them, but then other times i'll light up multiple opponents with a OHK. I CANT WAIT TO GET DAMAGE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAcfiaPOG0

Just a taste of what's to come ;)
---
GT: Hate House
#6LuIzalot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 9:52:45 AM
I used both the KSG and Spas extensivly. The KSG was great. Consistent even without damage. I actually switch between range and damage on it.

Spas was a nightmare to use. It gets hitmarkers whenevr you're ten feet away.

I'm having mixed feelings with the model. It's definetly not as good as the KSG. But I can't tell if it's better than the Spas.
#7Paco_LivesPosted 8/22/2012 11:39:10 AM
It all depends on your accuracy hipfiring i suppose. I guess it really comes down to personal feel. Many people like adsing because they feel more accurate. Some people have become accustom to hipfire only with shotguns (myself) and prefer to use it that way. You've just got to experience it with different setups and decide for yourself.

If you're talking strictly numbers however, that spread will always be tighter with steady aim from the hip.
#8parkourboybryanPosted 8/22/2012 11:40:00 AM
I'd suggest ADS with either Stalker or Dead Silence.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#9Krazoa2Posted 8/22/2012 11:52:03 AM
Steady Aim Hipfiring has a tighter spread, but people like to ADS for the aim assist, so it's up to you.

And personally, I found the Spas to be more reliable than the Model.
---
Ilikeikeilikeik is an incredulously awesome fellow!
#10Scottydont19Posted 8/22/2012 12:23:17 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
Steady Aim Hipfiring has a tighter spread, but people like to ADS for the aim assist, so it's up to you.

And personally, I found the Spas to be more reliable than the Model.

I agree. The model can kick ***, but the spas seems more consistent for me to. But I still really like the model. And I ADS 90% of the time and use stalker.