Why do people think Recon is OP?

#1zerooo0Posted 9/5/2012 4:00:02 AM
Topic

I dont understand their thinking as to why it's OP. I never see people use, and in lobbies I'm the only one that actually uses it. It feels more like an hidden gem more then anything.
---
DMC, and Lightning. Returns: Final Fantasy XIII are some of my two most anticipated games for 2013
#2belieberPosted 9/5/2012 4:02:36 AM
i dont think ive ever seen anyone call it op
#3unpleasant_milkPosted 9/5/2012 4:12:13 AM
because people moan about anything and everything all the time?
---
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....
#4d3dsightPosted 9/5/2012 4:22:38 AM
Nobody really uses it outside of coordinated teams, because it primarily benefits your teammates and not you. Even if you combine it with Hardline, your team of randoms still aren't likely to net you that many assists. Let alone assists that count as kills.

But if a full team is using it, then you're in big trouble. :3
#5Krazoa2Posted 9/5/2012 4:51:30 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Topic

I dont understand their thinking as to why it's OP. I never see people use, and in lobbies I'm the only one that actually uses it. It feels more like an hidden gem more then anything.

This post is OP. (Lolgetit?)
#6Silver17Posted 9/5/2012 5:11:53 AM
Why? - Because the community sucks, and doesn't appreciate a good game... (especially looking over at the MW3 S&D whiners)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#7Hellbringner1Posted 9/5/2012 7:07:15 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Topic

Because anyone killed by anything will find it OP.
---
Old School beats New Age
---Wanna know how to fix lag compensation in MW3? Go back to MW2, don't worry, there's no decline in graphics and the maps are better
#8kniferunnerPosted 9/5/2012 7:26:45 AM
This belongs in the topic about the dumbest thing you heard someone say.
#9mikeplaystationPosted 9/5/2012 7:28:03 AM
People dont like it because its that one thing that cancels assassin and dead silence, not counting sit rep.

Its not a bad perk, It really helps when you prestige and EVERYONE is using assassin.

I dont use it that much because I like to move on asap with getting perks pro. I try to squeeze out as many points as i could with perks/achievements/weapons to prestige faster.
#10lolcharizardPosted 9/5/2012 7:35:45 AM
kniferunner posted...
This belongs in the topic about the dumbest thing you heard someone say.

"level 100s dont want to get embarrassed, let alone a team of them."

Can I add this to that topic?
---
Battlefield 3: Below and Beyond the Ground