Do you think BO2 will nerf HardLine pro, or keep it the same?

#1KazamaKojinraiPosted 9/9/2012 4:22:10 PM
Because right now, Hardline Pro is a beast perk, the same with Assassin, and Assassin got another invisible buff from Black Ops 1 with the removal of the SR71.
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc
#2RBEMPosted 9/9/2012 4:36:03 PM
No way are they keeping it the same as MW3 - from what I've seen you get assists just for calling in a UAV.

If it's the same as BO though, they'll have it do one thing, then the community will whine that it's OP and they'll change it so no one uses it anymore.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#3HeartlessCharmsPosted 9/9/2012 4:36:45 PM
Hardline Pro isn't in BO2.
---
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live = Munch Emm
#4The_Last_AznPosted 9/9/2012 4:44:47 PM
Hardline wasn't OP in black ops at all. Rerolling Sam Turrets is completely balanced because the process of calling it in, defending your spot, and rerolling the package takes precious time that could be used to play an objective.

And you don't get assist streaks with UAV. The only things that count are hitmarker damage (from guns, nades, and controlled killstreaks excluding juggernauts) excluding the recon drone.

Now to go on a tangent: has anyone noticed that the community only whines about stuff when there are helicopters involved? Blackbird chaining made sam rerolls look like nothing, yet no one ever complained en masse.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#5Scottydont19Posted 9/9/2012 5:15:23 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Hardline Pro isn't in BO2.

^this. There are no pro versions of perks in blops2. All hardline will do is award bonus points for everything. Example: If a kill is worth 100 points, with hardline you would get 125. I don't know what the actual bonus is, I just used those numbers to show you what it did.
#6Asyred_SaclumPosted 9/9/2012 5:40:58 PM
>pro perks
>black ops 2

Pick one.
---
When dialogue fails, it's time for violence.
#7SparkItUpPosted 9/9/2012 7:00:54 PM
RBEM posted...
No way are they keeping it the same as MW3 - from what I've seen you get assists just for calling in a UAV.

If it's the same as BO though, they'll have it do one thing, then the community will whine that it's OP and they'll change it so no one uses it anymore.

The community always whines that something is OP. They could have slingshots & water balloons and the community would still cry about them being OP & unbalanced.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYK5eDkU61E
And in the darkest night, if my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time, Forgetting you but not the time.
#8zxrax_alt_1Posted 9/9/2012 7:03:17 PM
You get pointstreaks in Black Ops 2, the same way Homefront works. Hardline applies a multiplier to your points earned as they relate to your killstreak (Therefore resulting in easier pointstreaks, but not a higher gross XP gain)
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
i5-3570k @4.5 || Hydro H80 || P8Z77-V || 8GB DDR3-1600 || GTX 670 FTW LE || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#9Who_ate_the_piePosted 9/10/2012 12:43:24 AM
The_Last_Azn posted...
Hardline wasn't OP in black ops at all. Rerolling Sam Turrets is completely balanced because the process of calling it in, defending your spot, and rerolling the package takes precious time that could be used to play an objective.

I remember calling in multiple crates and getting Dogs, Chopper Gunners, and other high killstreaks just for getting a 5 killstreak. Rerolling crates is probably one of the most fun things to do in BO before it got patched.
---
I don't care.
#10Silver17Posted 9/10/2012 1:37:09 AM
>pro perks
>black ops 2

Pick one.

^ This

*Sigh* Yeah no Pro Perks in BOII.

IMO Pro Perks were one of the few things that MW2 got right. It just doesn't make much sense to take something that worked well and remove it, just for the sake of removing it...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)