ITT I chronicle my journey from 10th to 20th prestige v2

#221Moody_Droid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 8:37:05 AM
No u r
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#222Baseman(Moderator)Posted 7/27/2013 7:48:45 PM
'Playing to have fun' is the most common excuse for being bad. I have fun AND destroy, get on my level.
---
...--|D)--..................
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#223flame030191Posted 7/27/2013 7:53:04 PM
Baseman posted...
'Playing to have fun' is the most common excuse for being bad. I have fun AND destroy, get on my level.

I got bored of playing CoD competitively back in MW2. Nothing is dynamic. You'll almost always use the same loadouts and take the same routes using the same tactics over and over and over for a year or more. It gets dull, and quick. I'll take Battlefield seriously due to the fact that no match is ever the same (except in the CQ DLC, then nothing is dynamic). Different people will use different strategies, vehicles, and everything to take the objectives, and if all else fails, destroy everything that the opposing side is using to defend themselves with.

What does CoD have? A bunch of guys using ARs, SMGs, or quick scoping the exact same way every match. That's why it gets boring, and it's why I find a way to have fun with the games. It's also likely why so many others don't take the game seriously.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#224Baseman(Moderator)Posted 7/28/2013 4:53:53 AM
Nah man. I pretty much use all the weapons. I'll even use the f2000 when I'm feeling randy.
---
...--|D)--..................
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#225flame030191Posted 7/28/2013 11:12:41 AM
Baseman posted...
Nah man. I pretty much use all the weapons. I'll even use the f2000 when I'm feeling randy.

Hate to burst your bubble, but this game doesn't have the F2000.

And even so, what does a change of AR's do? Nothing, not to the actual experience itself. It gets stale, and IW/3arc will need to learn how to make things more dynamic to keep things interesting. Ghosts looks promising, but if it proves that all "dynamic elements" are set pieces like in 3arc's games, I'll, yet again, not take the game seriously. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either. Look on YouTube and most who aren't FaZe, OpTiC, Fariko, etc just don't play seriously, very likely due to the same reason.
---
#226Moody_Droid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:29:35 AM
Playing competitively =/= using the same weapons and loadouts every game

Seriously bro it is possible to win and have fun at the same time, just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can
---
#227flame030191Posted 7/29/2013 9:48:37 AM
Moody_Droid posted...

Seriously bro it is possible to win and have fun at the same time, just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can

lol Still love how you try to tell me how good I am.

The only reason you're terrible is because you do not know the meaning of fun. At all. That is why I am better than you.
---
#228trakrunr4evrPosted 7/30/2013 10:49:55 AM
Just got my K/D to a solid 3.0 and I gotta say... the ladies love it.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#229Moody_Droid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 3:38:23 PM
flame030191 posted...
Moody_Droid posted...

The only reason you're terrible is because you do not know the meaning of fun. At all. That is why I am better than you.

you don't even have a 1.3 k/d and lose half your games

if being the worst player in the lobby at any given time is enjoyable to you then by all means continue having the time of your life, i'll be at the top of the scoreboard having a blast giving you the d every 15 seconds.
---
#230flame030191Posted 7/31/2013 6:50:28 PM
Moody_Droid posted...
flame030191 posted...
Moody_Droid posted...

you don't even have a 1.3 k/d and lose half your games

if being the worst player in the lobby at any given time is enjoyable to you then by all means continue having the time of your life, i'll be at the top of the scoreboard having a blast giving you the d every 15 seconds.

ITT: TC knows everything about someone because he can look up a number on a website.

Seriously, you really don't know anything, especially the definition of fun. I get my fun by annoying the **** out of people like you. That guy that stands in the door way and blocks your path? That's me. That guy who pins you in the corner to hear you rage? That's me. That guy who flashes your team in hardcore? Yup, still me.

Killing enemies remains the same every time you do it. People's reactions to getting trolled never gets old.
---