Why are you still playing this horrible game.

#11ThermalStonePosted 3/24/2013 3:25:02 PM
Because my MW2 disc died :(
#12TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/29/2013 7:45:49 PM
Moody_Droid posted...
because the gameplay is balanced and black ops 2's is not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

::gasping for air::

....PpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
#13TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/29/2013 7:48:08 PM
Drayvius posted...
Honestly? Im too cheap to go out and buy black ops 2 when I hear just as much complaining about it as MW3. Why pay more money for the same thing?

I own black ops 2 and this guy gets it. If you're not into zombies(I am), you should skip on this one.
#14georgiaboy11Posted 3/30/2013 3:23:13 PM
Because black ops 2 that's why. I'm rotating between cod 4, mw2 and 3.
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.
#15WeaselpiggyPosted 4/1/2013 11:27:00 AM
This is my favorite cod
#16CStickPosted 4/2/2013 9:40:50 AM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
because the gameplay is balanced and black ops 2's is not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

::gasping for air::

....PpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The weapons might be negligibly AR-friendly and lmgs got hit hard but the weapons retain a certain uniqueness and the stage balance is like ten miles ahead of treyarch's ability

Treyarch couldn't design a good stage to save their lives
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#17Mr_PopelPosted 4/2/2013 11:18:42 AM
nativengine posted...
Because its better then it's new installment BLOPS2

... some people find it hard to believe i think. But tbh i never really way a fan of the BOps series (i did like WaW though). Anyways i really enjoy MW3 atm (way more than at the beginning actually, i still like MW2 a little more though (most of my friends don't own MW2 anymore sadly), mainly because of the many MW2 maps i terribly miss in MW3. However with the DLC packs MW3 got some pretty enjoyable maps, atm i can't really say that i dislike any of the DLC maps, in fact most of my favourite maps are DLC (esp. Offshore is awesome) ... and i've gown to like most of the default maps too with a few exceptions like 'Arkaden' (my most hated map atm) 'Fallen' (which can be incredibly boring) and 'Seatown' (same as Fallen)
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#18CStickPosted 4/2/2013 6:26:00 PM
MW3 has the second-best consistency with maps. COD4 will always be the best game in the series simply because of how great the stages were.

Stages are what really drive the gameplay, and that is why BLOPS2 is worse than BLOPS1, and why Treyarch in general can't make a good game.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#19TSROCKSPosted 4/3/2013 9:27:13 PM
The maps in this game were horrible. I don't remember any of them specifically aside from Downturn and Carbon, just because I can remember how extraordinarily bad those maps were.
---
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Alex898
#20BlitzJuggernautPosted 4/4/2013 11:07:03 PM
CStick posted...
MW3 has the second-best consistency with maps. COD4 will always be the best game in the series simply because of how great the stages were.

Stages are what really drive the gameplay, and that is why BLOPS2 is worse than BLOPS1, and why Treyarch in general can't make a good game.

World at War's maps aren't horrible; I actually liked them. True story. I even spent the $25 on the maps so I didn't get booted every other ****ing match... Just to remember how many hacking douches are there.

I love MW3, honestly. It's the CoD that I learned to play on and for the most part (after six Call of Duty titles in a year), I hold it in high regards. Loved CoD4 and WaW, loved MW2... Just wish it didn't take so damn long to level up... Black Ops has modern Zombies and the MP isn't horrible, but Black Ops 2 needed another year of prep before releasing. Guess what dumbass preordered that piece of garbage? This guy.
---
Currently Playing: N/A (Random Game. Random Console.) (Two Games Down. 125 To Go.)
XBL: BlitzJuggernaut / PSN: Blitz-Prototype