What are the over powered weapons?

#1mab2815Posted 6/17/2013 3:25:20 PM
I want to avoid using them.
---
PSN: SoYouLikeHerp
#2flame030191Posted 6/17/2013 6:52:21 PM
People complain about ACR, MP7, and Striker.

However, all 3 can easily be countered by other weapons in their classes, if handled right.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Member of uTR. Pre-ordered PS4 with CoD: Ghosts
#3Kyle_R_Posted 6/18/2013 7:11:20 AM
I find the SCAR is, for me, by far the easiest gun to do well with, however I've never had anyone raging at me for it. There are a few guns I've barely used, and if I do particularly well with them I'll have someone absolutely raging
#4NotoriousIyPosted 6/18/2013 9:55:34 AM
The most common guns people will complain about are:
Type-95
ACR
MP7
PP90
Striker
L86
FMG-9 akimbo
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#5flame030191Posted 6/19/2013 12:57:32 AM
NotoriousIy posted...
The most common guns people will complain about are:
Type-95
ACR
MP7
PP90
Striker
L86
FMG-9 akimbo

However, all of these aren't too bad to deal with (except MAYBE the Striker).

M16 is pretty much better than T95 now. Pre-Patch M16 was garbage, but not anymore.

ACR can be beaten by good Scar, AK-47, FAD, or CM901. Heck, even the M4A1 has better accuracy for a very small decrease in stopping power.

MP7 is outclassed by P90. Up close MP7 is better, but longer distance the P90 can take them down with better accuracy and larger mag size.

PP90 is only decent hipfired with Steady Aim. If you aim down with it, you are really hurting yourself. That said, hipfire only works for so many circumstances.

Striker is very powerful indeed, but experienced Spas, USAS, or SMG/Machine Pistol users can still take them down. Heck, if they're too bunkered in, use an explosive.

L86 is only good with Thermal due to the Zero-Recoil glitch it gains. Otherwise the recoil will practically make it terrible in every situation against other weapons.

FMG-9's are pretty good, but lose their power over distance easily, and hipfire (which must be done with Akimbo) is extremely inaccurate. Anyone with good accuracy or a shotgun can make short work of these.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Member of uTR. Pre-ordered PS4 with CoD: Ghosts
#6TheDLGPosted 6/19/2013 11:44:00 AM
1) why the f do need steady aim on an SMG? It already has close hipspread. And how the f*** does it make sense that aiming your bullet hose is worse than spraying? Good luck taking out more than a couple people just spraying around like a noob
2) the L86 is actually better without the thermal. The thermal just gets of the viewkick. With kick and grip you can own everyone and not be wearing blinders. If you are going to say anything bad about the L86, its the speed penalties of LMGs.

The Barrett is the most overpowered weapon in the history of CoD. It's OP when you are just shooting. The moment you go prone and shoot it it really isn't fair.

Also, the USAS outclasses the striker now.
#7Gamerguytck11Posted 6/19/2013 1:13:48 PM
Ok the barret 50.cal OP! Bro you tripping.,lol ok I'm not gangster,but if I'm correct a 50.cal is a 12.7x7.62 with 550 grains of gun powder if you shoot a guy at 100 metres in real life,haaaah, its like popping a balloon
#8Real_trainerRedPosted 6/24/2013 6:16:16 AM
Sitrep pro.
---
"..."
#9BrownPackPosted 6/24/2013 12:12:51 PM
flame030191 posted...

However, all of these aren't too bad to deal with (except MAYBE the Striker).

M16 is pretty much better than T95 now. Pre-Patch M16 was garbage, but not anymore.

ACR can be beaten by good Scar, AK-47, FAD, or CM901. Heck, even the M4A1 has better accuracy for a very small decrease in stopping power.

Yeah, but a good ACR is better than good Scar, AK-47, FAD, or CM901. And yeah, the M4A1 has better accuracy, but the ACR has better killing speed at long range.

MP7 is outclassed by P90. Up close MP7 is better, but longer distance the P90 can take them down with better accuracy and larger mag size.

Clearly you've never played MW3. The P90 with kick neither has better accuracy nor better long distance dominance. And this is coming from someone whose favorite weapon in MW3 is the P90.

PP90 is only decent hipfired with Steady Aim. If you aim down with it, you are really hurting yourself. That said, hipfire only works for so many circumstances.

PP90M1 is still pretty useful when ADS. only a scrub would say it's not useful otherwise.

Striker is very powerful indeed, but experienced Spas, USAS, or SMG/Machine Pistol users can still take them down. Heck, if they're too bunkered in, use an explosive.

And then experienced Striker users will destroy Spas, USAS, or SMG/Machine Pistol users.

L86 is only good with Thermal due to the Zero-Recoil glitch it gains. Otherwise the recoil will practically make it terrible in every situation against other weapons.

I never even heard of the L86 being good, let alone LMG's being good at all.

FMG-9's are pretty good, but lose their power over distance easily, and hipfire (which must be done with Akimbo) is extremely inaccurate. Anyone with good accuracy or a shotgun can make short work of these.

Anyone with a shotgun can also have FMG-9's! so then what?
#10kyonurikaPosted 6/24/2013 1:42:51 PM
i main the l86 play a few games with me ill show you how good it is its easily best gun in the game.

RD+silencer= no recoil
reloads just as fast as a AR