What are the over powered weapons?

#41trakrunr4evrPosted 7/23/2013 11:04:36 AM
True, but the G36 also fires 54 rounds per minute quicker than the ACR, giving it a better advantage in close range situations. It's a lot of give and take between the two guns.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#42Moody_DroidPosted 7/25/2013 11:11:59 AM
trakrunr4evr posted...
ACR is only considered the best gun in the game because it's one of the easiest to use; just hold the trigger down.

Get into a gun fight with a G36C user who can control the vertical recoil and you will lose every time.

no you won't

you have to stop shooting after shooting 2 rounds of g36 and then let it settle then shoot again, with an acr you just have to hit 4 shots and that takes less time than the aforementioned

that is why the ACR is the most popular weapon and the one most commonly considered OP. if the g36 was as good as the ACR, more people would use it, but they don't, because it's not as good. the whole "shoot 2 bullets then stop then shoot 2 again" thing isn't a secret, if it was superior than the ACR people would be doing it instead of rolling out with an acr.
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#43flame030191Posted 7/25/2013 10:31:41 PM
Moody_Droid posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...
ACR is only considered the best gun in the game because it's one of the easiest to use; just hold the trigger down.

Get into a gun fight with a G36C user who can control the vertical recoil and you will lose every time.

no you won't

you have to stop shooting after shooting 2 rounds of g36 and then let it settle then shoot again, with an acr you just have to hit 4 shots and that takes less time than the aforementioned

that is why the ACR is the most popular weapon and the one most commonly considered OP. if the g36 was as good as the ACR, more people would use it, but they don't, because it's not as good. the whole "shoot 2 bullets then stop then shoot 2 again" thing isn't a secret, if it was superior than the ACR people would be doing it instead of rolling out with an acr.

Or you could, you know, learn the recoil pattern (aka, move the stick down very slightly) and get consistent full-auto shots.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#44OverburdenedPosted 7/26/2013 12:40:59 AM
JScriv posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
How can it be more predictable than the acr, the acr has no recoil

While the ACR definitely has less recoil, I felt like it bounced to the left and right randomly a bit, at least without Kick on. The G36C only goes straight up.

I could be imagining it, I only have around a thousand kills with the ACR, it's probably my least used assault rifle.

I dont think I even have 100kills with the acr. And I'm on my sixth prestige.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#45Moody_DroidPosted 7/26/2013 5:43:46 AM
flame030191 posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...

no you won't

Or you could, you know, learn the recoil pattern (aka, move the stick down very slightly) and get consistent full-auto shots.

or I could, you know, use the gun that doesn't require me to do anything and get the same results.
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#46seminolesoccerPosted 7/26/2013 9:30:32 AM
Moody_Droid posted...
flame030191 posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...

no you won't

or I could, you know, use the gun that doesn't require me to do anything and get the same results.

Only on the PC where you have much more refined vertical axis control can you go full-auto at any meaningful distance and hit jack. They're my two most used most used and highest kd ARs (out of the ones I've actually used enough to not be a statistical outlier) so I'm pretty sure I'm right about the ACR......millions of other 'good' players can confirm.

And btw, if you're six + prestiges in and havent used the ACR for more than 100 kills, you're some kind of COD hipster...or just bad

So yes, sometimes (but not always) your gun selection CAN be an indicator of skill
---
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL
#47flame030191Posted 7/27/2013 7:07:36 PM
Moody_Droid posted...
flame030191 posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...

no you won't

Not the same. It takes longer to kill, it's just easier for people who don't realize that recoil has a pattern that, if you learn how to control, doesn't make it immediately worse. TTK for a G36C is faster than an ACR, given the G36C's recoil is controlled properly.
---
#48HamJabroniPosted 7/27/2013 7:26:36 PM
flame030191 posted...
JScriv posted...
Moody_Droid posted...

While the ACR definitely has less recoil, I felt like it bounced to the left and right randomly a bit, at least without Kick on. The G36C only goes straight up.

I could be imagining it, I only have around a thousand kills with the ACR, it's probably my least used assault rifle.

The ACR is definitely easier to use in terms of accuracy, but if you're good with controlling the other weapons, you'll gain much better killstreaks more consistently than if you focused on the ACR due to better damage, and that may be what you're noticing. Most other AR's (most, not all) tend to drop enemies with fewer bullets than the ACR, and anyone who can control the other weapons will then be at an advantage.

The only ARs that can outclass the ACR is the MK14, G36C, and MAYBE the T95. Second highest TTK + High Accuracy + Low reload time + good irons = the one of the best if not THE best AR. And how the f*** do most ARs drop enemies with less bullets than the ACR?
---
"I want to touch it and make photos."
-Ryusei Date
#49flame030191Posted 7/27/2013 7:49:09 PM
HamJabroni posted...
flame030191 posted...
JScriv posted...
Moody_Droid posted...

The ACR is definitely easier to use in terms of accuracy, but if you're good with controlling the other weapons, you'll gain much better killstreaks more consistently than if you focused on the ACR due to better damage, and that may be what you're noticing. Most other AR's (most, not all) tend to drop enemies with fewer bullets than the ACR, and anyone who can control the other weapons will then be at an advantage.

The only ARs that can outclass the ACR is the MK14, G36C, and MAYBE the T95. Second highest TTK + High Accuracy + Low reload time + good irons = the one of the best if not THE best AR. And how the f*** do most ARs drop enemies with less bullets than the ACR?

I've extensively used the ACR (probably way too much). After too many times of 4-5 hit kills, I decided to try other weapons. G36C, AK-47, CM901, and SCAR-L all kill in 3 hits much more often. They have more recoil, but when you can control it, these weapons tend to destroy ACR users on a regular basis.
---
#50seminolesoccerPosted 7/28/2013 9:11:30 AM
flame030191 posted...
HamJabroni posted...
flame030191 posted...
JScriv posted...
Moody_Droid posted...

I've extensively used the ACR (probably way too much). After too many times of 4-5 hit kills, I decided to try other weapons. G36C, AK-47, CM901, and SCAR-L all kill in 3 hits much more often. They have more recoil, but when you can control it, these weapons tend to destroy ACR users on a regular basis.

confirmed for terrible. the scar is a good weapon but there's no way in hell it kills more frequently in 3 bullets-it can drop all the way to a 5 bullet kill and its 3 hit kill range is significantly less than the ac'srs, just like the g36's
---
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL