My God...

#1BrownPackPosted 6/23/2013 12:23:23 AM
This game's spawning.

And people complain about Killstreaks in MW2. My god they're even worse in MW3, regardless of kill chaining or not.

And my god, the netcoding. The worst the series has seen. How could anyone enjoy this crap?

You CAN'T avoid the game's spawns or netcoding like you can avoid BS in other games for the most part.
#2NotoriousIyPosted 6/23/2013 7:53:35 AM
suck less plz, k thx.
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#3flame030191Posted 6/23/2013 9:45:31 AM
NotoriousIy posted...
suck less plz, k thx.

I'm afraid that's impossible for him.

Supposedly he can't do much better than a 1.3 K/D in this game and a 1.1 K/D in BOps2.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Member of uTR. Pre-ordered PS4 with CoD: Ghosts
#4BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 2:12:59 PM
NotoriousIy posted...
suck less plz, k thx.

Ok, I'll do my best to suck less in a game where you have no control of the games **** tier netcoding, and the crap spawns. Ok, sounds fair.

flame030191 posted...
NotoriousIy posted...
suck less plz, k thx.

Supposedly he can't do much better than a 1.3 K/D in this game and a 1.1 K/D in BOps2.

Says the casual MW2 player who hates the game so much because he thinks pistols with tac-knives are incredibly OP LOLOL. Oh yeah, you also think the UMP is a gamebreaking weapon. And then you also said the TAR-21 is the only AR worth using lolol. My god you sound incredibly stupid.

Let's see what we got here.

GT: That Guy Flame (what a stupid gamertag)

Black Ops:
K/D is 1.39
Most played gametype is TDM
Win percentage is 36 Percent

LOLOL trash. Casual player. Can't even win more than half of the matches you play? How sad. And you play TDM for Christ's sake. Come on man. Can't you do better than that?

Modern Warfare 3:
K/D is 1.23
Win percentage is 43 Percent XD

Wow you're a scrub, and the gametype you touch the most is TDM, where camping should make any match a guaranteed victory. Good job. Isn't MW3 your favorite game as well? lolol. Why can't you do well in your favorite MW3 game? Oh, would you look at that? My MW3 K/D is 1.46. That's even better than yours, in YOUR favorite COD. You know what that says for yourself, right? On top of that, I earned that K/D playing a MUCH tougher gametype (Domination) and played the objective every game. Oh, and my win percentage is 83% of all my matches played. Man, if you can't have a higher K/D playing an easier gametype than me, that really says a lot about your skill. On top of that, your wimpy complaints about MW2 tell a lot about you as a person. Very sad man.

Black Ops 2:
K/D is 1.24 (OMG SO IMPRESSIVE)
Most played gametype is SND. Ok, not bad. You still suck for losing more than half of all your games in a gametype where camping reigns supreme.
Win percentage is 48 percent.

Maybe if you learned to play gametypes where you actually had to do something more than camp, you'd actually be good.

LOL.
#5flame030191Posted 6/23/2013 3:23:53 PM
BrownPack posted...
NotoriousIy posted...
suck less plz, k thx.

Ok, I'll do my best to suck less in a game where you have no control of the games **** tier netcoding, and the crap spawns. Ok, sounds fair.

flame030191 posted...
NotoriousIy posted...
suck less plz, k thx.

Says the casual MW2 player who hates the game so much because he thinks pistols with tac-knives are incredibly OP LOLOL. Oh yeah, you also think the UMP is a gamebreaking weapon. And then you also said the TAR-21 is the only AR worth using lolol. My god you sound incredibly stupid.

Let's see what we got here.

GT: That Guy Flame (what a stupid gamertag)

Black Ops:
K/D is 1.39
Win percentage is 36 Percent

LOLOL trash. Casual player. Can't even win more than half of the matches you play? How sad. And you play TDM for Christ's sake. Come on man. Can't you do better than that?

Modern Warfare 3:
K/D is 1.23
Win percentage is 43 Percent XD

Wow you're a scrub, and the gametype you touch the most is TDM, where camping should make any match a guaranteed victory. Good job. Isn't MW3 your favorite game as well? lolol. Why can't you do well in your favorite MW3 game? Oh, would you look at that? My MW3 K/D is 1.46. That's even better than yours, in YOUR favorite COD. You know what that says for yourself, right? On top of that, I earned that K/D playing a MUCH tougher gametype (Domination) and played the objective every game. Oh, and my win percentage is 83% of all my matches played. Man, if you can't have a higher K/D playing an easier gametype than me, that really says a lot about your skill. On top of that, your wimpy complaints about MW2 tell a lot about you as a person. Very sad man.

Black Ops 2:
K/D is 1.24 (OMG SO IMPRESSIVE)
Most played gametype is SND. Ok, not bad. You still suck for losing more than half of all your games in a gametype where camping reigns supreme.
Win percentage is 48 percent.

Maybe if you learned to play gametypes where you actually had to do something more than camp, you'd actually be good.

LOL.

Yes, let's ignore the countless times where I've stated that I personally very rarely take these games seriously.

I went like 3-50 (close to it at least) in Hardcore Kill Confirmed last week in Black Ops 2. Me and my buddies were playing infinite suicides. Got kicked eventually with those stats.

PS3 is where I take the game more seriously (due to it being my preferred system to play on, due to the controller). My stats? Copied from call of duty elite:

Black Ops 2: 1.54 K/D

MW3: 1.43 K/D

Black Ops: 1.45 K/D.

You couldn't touch that if you tried, unless you used OMA/DC or MLC.

Please note, anyone, that I am not claiming to be "amazing" at the games, just pointing out that BrownPack is terrible in every regards.
---
#6flame030191Posted 6/23/2013 3:29:11 PM
Now I will wait patiently for the good ole "the opposing system's competition is worse!!!" logic that always comes up.
---
#7NotoriousIyPosted 6/23/2013 3:54:57 PM
Can you make fun of my stats too, BP? :)
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#8flame030191Posted 6/23/2013 4:10:42 PM
NotoriousIy posted...
Can you make fun of my stats too, BP? :)

I'm also waiting for him to explain my 1.38 K/D on "That Guy Flame" and 1.52 K/D on "KGMR Flame" for MW2, if I'm so terrible.

Only reason the first one is so much lower is because I quit using the powerful setups for a bit, started using Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim on my M4A1. As soon as I switched back to MLC, it went from 1.32 to 1.38 within only a couple of matches.
---
#9BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:01:08 PM
flame030191 posted...
Yes, let's ignore the countless times where I've stated that I personally very rarely take these games seriously.

>LOL, claims to be good at COD
>Talks trash about me
>Once proven to be trash, tries to defend by saying "I personally very rarely take these games seriously" LOLOL

Nice try.

I went like 3-50 (close to it at least) in Hardcore Kill Confirmed last week in Black Ops 2. Me and my buddies were playing infinite suicides. Got kicked eventually with those stats.

Sure thing scrub.

PS3 is where I take the game more seriously (due to it being my preferred system to play on, due to the controller). My stats? Copied from call of duty elite:

LOLOLOL PS3, the CASUAL FPS console. My god, are you even trying now? Everyone knows that the PS3 is easier to get higher K/Ds on.

Black Ops 2: 1.54 K/D
PS3, invalid.

MW3: 1.43 K/D
PS3, invalid.

Black Ops: 1.45 K/D.
PS3, invalid.

You couldn't touch that if you tried, unless you used OMA/DC or MLC.

You couldn't touch that unless you played in the little kiddie pool that is the PS3 online. LOL.

Please note, anyone, that I am not claiming to be "amazing" at the games, just pointing out that BrownPack is terrible in every regards.

Lol, how does it feel to be losing in every encounter that we have on these boards? Just admit it, you're nothing more than a casual player who simply just complains every time he doesn't have a good game, and then you simply blame the game saying it's "flawed" when in truth, the only thing flawed is your logic and your skill.
#10BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:09:04 PM
flame030191 posted...
Now I will wait patiently for the good ole "the opposing system's competition is worse!!!" logic that always comes up.

you mean the whole competitive gaming hierarchy that goes

PC
Xbox 360
PS3
Wii

yeah, cause it's really an opinion that PS3 Cod players are worse than Xbox 360 players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q501qGwCOi8