My God...

#91Sega9599Posted 7/19/2013 3:50:11 PM
BrownPack posted...
Oh, would you look at that? My MW3 K/D is 1.46. That's even better than yours, .

where's your gamertag for me to check?
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#92TheChiefWhipPosted 7/20/2013 9:35:20 AM
OMG Pistols with tac knives are OP. - MLC Knifers

Tar-21 means no other AR is useful. - This is complete rubbish.

* The M4 was a great weapon.
* The Famas & M16 w/ Holographic destroyed people and were a great counter to the snipers.
* F2000 was so bad it was good, a bit of skill and you could easily do well.
* AK47 was pretty damn good as well.

UMP makes everything useless - It was the best but the MP5K & P90 were great as well & easily competed with the UMP.

Commando is so strong - Okay, I'll give you that one.

Ninja makes you completely silent! - Pretty much Dead Silence from the other CoD's.
#93pinto_beansPosted 7/27/2013 6:28:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE
---
PSN: pinto_beans
LOOK HOW LOUD I HAVE TO YELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
#94_HahaaE_Posted 7/27/2013 7:06:50 PM
Wow, this thread lost me.

As for the first post, I do agree that this game has some bad spawning, but so does every other COD.

As for the whole arguing that things were OP in MW2, such as MLC knifing, I think it really boils down to connection. Playing on a 3bar or lower in that game (in my experience) is brutal; you have to shoot ahead of people and the only way you can really beat a MLC knifer is with a shotgun. However, when you're on 4bars or host, it really isn't a problem. Only problem is when you run into the occasional party of tubers who actually know what they're doing and can accurately tube across the map.

I think both MW3 and MW2 are good games though. I'd say MW2 can be more fun (and more frustrating at the same time), but MW3 is a lot easier on people who have a 3bar. So it really just boils down to preference.
---
MKSC: 35 SC WR's :: 11 Non-SC WR's
SC World Champion, #4 Non-SC
#95BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 9:49:02 PM
Sega9599 posted...
BrownPack posted...
Oh, would you look at that? My MW3 K/D is 1.46. That's even better than yours, .

It's Phillipino13.
#96flame030191Posted 8/3/2013 10:13:47 PM
BrownPack posted...
Sega9599 posted...
BrownPack posted...

It's Phillipino13.

Hm, look at that. Very shoddy stats in the Black Ops games.

Gonna blame OP items or networking issues on those? Because go and notice, I am MUCH better than you in each of them, which is impressive since I really haven't played any of these games seriously since W@W.

No wonder you're in love with MW2, you need OMA/DC in order to keep decent stats.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#97BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 7:54:04 AM
flame030191 posted...
BrownPack posted...
Sega9599 posted...
BrownPack posted...

It's Phillipino13.

Hm, look at that. Very shoddy stats in the Black Ops games.

Gonna blame OP items or networking issues on those? Because go and notice, I am MUCH better than you in each of them, which is impressive since I really haven't played any of these games seriously since W@W.

No wonder you're in love with MW2, you need OMA/DC in order to keep decent stats.

lol, shoddy stats in the black ops games, but still, I have WAY better stats than you in YOUR Favorite game, MW3.

How many times do we have to go over this? your stats may be the way you are, but you mainly play team deathmatch. That totally shows how trash you are. Come on, if you're going to exclusively play gametypes where the only objective is to kill others, you better have a better K/D.

And No, I just think MW2 is the best because it is of the highest quality. Too bad for you your eyes aren't good enough to see good quality.
#98flame030191Posted 8/4/2013 9:30:27 AM
Go read through the recent posts on Moody_Droid's topic about prestiging. I explain my stats there.

And seriously, you only like MW2 because it's the only CoD you're any good at, at all. Take away everything that MW2 had that wasn't balanced, and it shows that you're garbage, where at least I can still do really good those few times I actually play the game legit.
---
#99BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 4:41:19 PM
flame030191 posted...
Go read through the recent posts on Moody_Droid's topic about prestiging. I explain my stats there.

And seriously, you only like MW2 because it's the only CoD you're any good at, at all. Take away everything that MW2 had that wasn't balanced, and it shows that you're garbage, where at least I can still do really good those few times I actually play the game legit.

Hey, don't forget, I'm better than you in MW3, which is YOUR FAVORITE COD. And there you go again, blindly saying that MW2 isn't balanced. MW2 is miles more balanced than MW3 could ever be. you mad bro? I play MW2 using standard Scavenger SP Ninja or Marathon Lightweight Ninja classes. I NEVER use OMA/DC. I don't even use commando either. But you can't believe it's possible to do good in MW2 unless you use OMA/DC. You know why that is? It's because you're simply trash at CoD.

Oh, and you want me to go look for your posts. Ok. if I'm ever an attorney, and I want to provide evidence for the jury to see, I'll just tell them to go look for it. Smart idea.
#100flame030191Posted 8/4/2013 7:06:05 PM
BrownPack posted...
flame030191 posted...

Hey, don't forget, I'm better than you in MW3, which is YOUR FAVORITE COD. And there you go again, blindly saying that MW2 isn't balanced. MW2 is miles more balanced than MW3 could ever be. you mad bro? I play MW2 using standard Scavenger SP Ninja or Marathon Lightweight Ninja classes. I NEVER use OMA/DC. I don't even use commando either. But you can't believe it's possible to do good in MW2 unless you use OMA/DC. You know why that is? It's because you're simply trash at CoD.

Oh, and you want me to go look for your posts. Ok. if I'm ever an attorney, and I want to provide evidence for the jury to see, I'll just tell them to go look for it. Smart idea.

Two things wrong there.

1st. I don't try in any CoD game. You just happened to do good in another severely unbalanced CoD game (though not quite as unbalanced as MW2). I happened to play for fun. Recently I mostly play Infected for a fun pass-time which, surprise surprise, brings tons of deaths when you get infected.

2nd. Not my favorite CoD. Read my sig. Wait, sorry, you can't comprehend basic English. My bad. CALL OF DUTY 2 IS STILL THE BEST OF THE SERIES. Understand my sig yet?
---