What was your first CP kill like?

#1flame030191Posted 7/5/2013 8:05:44 PM
No, I don't mean the trap. I mean your CP falls on top of and kills an enemy. If so, when was it?

I had tried over and over repeatedly throughout MW2's, BOps1's and MW3's lifespans, and eventually, in May last year (during MW3's prime) I got my second (my first came about a week before playing on Xbox 360's MW3). Here's the video, just found it again on YouTube and thought it's still pretty funny to watch. I did not (for some reason) save the clip of my Xbox 360 kill, so I can't upload it, sadly enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhtKGiCMAsA

What was yours like?
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#2JScrivPosted 7/6/2013 7:25:18 AM
I have never killed an enemy with a care package in neither MW2 or 3. Killed teammates though...I believe they've adjusted the physics over the years to make it so they don't bounce around as much as well, which makes it more difficult.

My wife has killed an enemy with one though, in MW3, a couple months ago. She didn't realize what had happened at first though, because the enemy had shot her immediately before he got crushed by the CP. I saw it in the killfeed though and we watched it in theatre mode after. We were playing Kill Confirmed on Bootleg, and she called it in around the Dom C flag. A guy came running through the little house there and killed her, and the package came down, hit the pile of cinderblocks and took a huge slide right into him. We got a good laugh out of it.
---
Formerly: RageATM
#3abudabuPosted 7/6/2013 8:34:54 AM
Embarrassing, since it was me that it fell on.
---
Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one and they generally stink
#4mikeplaystationPosted 7/20/2013 8:31:26 AM
I got lucky and found a person that was in and out of playing.

I had a CP, I saw him standing so I tossed it on him.
#5_HahaaE_Posted 7/20/2013 3:41:57 PM
Dropzone ftw
---
MKSC: 35 SC WR's :: 11 Non-SC WR's
SC World Champion, #4 Non-SC