Realistic Flight

#1dejavu1982Posted 6/8/2010 5:36:14 PM
From the "sent you a message" video, it says hawx2 will be going the simulator route....for me i hope so, i think personally this is why the 1st one flopped, also they mentioned take offs and landings have been confirmed.
---
Thank goodness. One less little 12 year old, racism yelling, 50 cent singing, G wannabe little punk online-Kamekazi_69
#2MRL3G3NDPosted 6/9/2010 9:19:12 AM
that would be excellent!!!
is it a new episode on the dashboard today?
---
Extreme Tacticianist
#3_____Chrono____Posted 6/11/2010 5:12:01 AM
the bigest reason why it floped is that fighter games arnt realy all that popular, and i would hate for them to go back to the same rought as ace combat

i would like it to be more realistic but i feal it needs to keep the things that made the game different from everything els that came before it(thats been done to death) like the assistance off mode(and whos to say its not ever going to be realistic in the futer, i think it would be a good idea to have a small uav giveing the pilot a difrent view of the fight) as for whanting to play just like a real pilot you can always set limitations when you make your own multyplayer room.
what would be an awsome adition would be to play against high end ai`s
#4MRL3G3NDPosted 6/11/2010 10:52:22 AM
um there are next to NO flight simulators for the 360

right now they are delegated to ACE only...just like sports games competition brings out the best in brands...

I hope they get serious with this...ace is fun but the fantasy aspect throws me off
---
Extreme Tacticianist
#5dejavu1982(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2010 11:57:43 AM
"that would be excellent!!!
is it a new episode on the dashboard today?"

Not sure im sure you could google the video, but yea i really hope they go at least the over-g route, just more thought into the game,over-g was fun, but felt they just rushed it to the shelf. really hope at E3 they mabye show a few new videos on gameplay, that would be cool.

---
Thank goodness. One less little 12 year old, racism yelling, 50 cent singing, G wannabe little punk online-Kamekazi_69
#6LFCKINGSPosted 6/28/2010 9:43:10 PM

From the "sent you a message" video, it says hawx2 will be going the simulator route....for me i hope so, i think personally this is why the 1st one flopped, also they mentioned take offs and landings have been confirmed.

Which episode, i don't remember this?
---
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly
#7jehutysgurlPosted 7/5/2010 3:14:37 PM
Over G is the closest thing to a sim that the 360 has, a mix between the two games would be perfect.
---
If there are no atheists in foxholes, then without religion, war is impossible
#8MRL3G3NDPosted 7/6/2010 8:54:02 AM
I wanted to buy over G again but the ace flight stick does not work with it...well
---
Extreme Tacticianist
#9GzzzBzzzPosted 7/14/2010 12:50:13 PM
"Which episode, i don't remember this?"

I'd like to know this myself, so BUMP!
#10willy279Posted 7/14/2010 8:48:51 PM
Ditto.