Those new bad ass combos

#1Solid_PWPosted 11/7/2010 5:49:36 AM
As bad ass as it looks, it's actually kind of wasting if you stab a guy and shoot him again since the bullets will be decreased. Unless you stab a guy and shoot another guy, that isn't really wasting. But IMO, I don't like running forth and back from somewhere back to the blacksmith to refill bullets. I think the Extra Bullets Capacity Uplay reward is actually pretty crucial if you want to fight awesomely.
#2alphaaltairPosted 11/7/2010 6:05:36 AM
I think you do stab one guy and then shoot a different one, also you can loot bullets from guards more often than in ac2.
---
({(< ]}})=====>
#3Solid_PW(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2010 6:23:26 AM
^
Sure you can shoot other guys too but you can also shoot the same stabbed guy to look awesome. And AC2 guards have bullets as loots ?
#4KaeausPosted 11/7/2010 9:34:35 AM
I'm sure we're all sorry to hear that you will have to run back and forth to an in-game location. As opposed to having to run back and forth somewhere IRL. But anyway, you can loot ammo off of guards now since they have rifles.
#5Solid_PW(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2010 9:46:06 AM
^

Great, now we can just kill guards to refill ammo. Now killing people while looking amazing won't be such a waste.
#6will57Posted 11/7/2010 10:52:08 AM
I think it was mentioned before that combos might not take ammo (although I could be wrong).
---
Currently waiting the release of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (November 16th) for the PS3.
#7Ruto777Posted 11/7/2010 12:23:09 PM
alphaaltair
Posted 11/7/2010 2:05:36 PM
message detail
I think you do stab one guy and then shoot a different one, also you can loot bullets from guards more often than in ac2.
---
({(< ]}})=====>

In ACII, you couldn't loot bullets from guards. I'm glad you can in AC:B now.
---
When I die, I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
#8JagglenuttzPosted 11/7/2010 12:46:57 PM
According to a twitter post by UbiGabe, you should be able to avoid using the hidden gun during chain kills. A list of his twitter posts can be found on the ACB official website.

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/