Those new bad ass combos

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Those new bad ass combos
5 years ago#1
As bad ass as it looks, it's actually kind of wasting if you stab a guy and shoot him again since the bullets will be decreased. Unless you stab a guy and shoot another guy, that isn't really wasting. But IMO, I don't like running forth and back from somewhere back to the blacksmith to refill bullets. I think the Extra Bullets Capacity Uplay reward is actually pretty crucial if you want to fight awesomely.
5 years ago#2
I think you do stab one guy and then shoot a different one, also you can loot bullets from guards more often than in ac2.
---
({(< ]}})=====>
5 years ago#3
^
Sure you can shoot other guys too but you can also shoot the same stabbed guy to look awesome. And AC2 guards have bullets as loots ?
5 years ago#4
I'm sure we're all sorry to hear that you will have to run back and forth to an in-game location. As opposed to having to run back and forth somewhere IRL. But anyway, you can loot ammo off of guards now since they have rifles.
5 years ago#5
^

Great, now we can just kill guards to refill ammo. Now killing people while looking amazing won't be such a waste.
5 years ago#6
I think it was mentioned before that combos might not take ammo (although I could be wrong).
---
Currently waiting the release of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (November 16th) for the PS3.
5 years ago#7
alphaaltair
Posted 11/7/2010 2:05:36 PM
message detail
I think you do stab one guy and then shoot a different one, also you can loot bullets from guards more often than in ac2.
---
({(< ]}})=====>

In ACII, you couldn't loot bullets from guards. I'm glad you can in AC:B now.
---
When I die, I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
5 years ago#8
According to a twitter post by UbiGabe, you should be able to avoid using the hidden gun during chain kills. A list of his twitter posts can be found on the ACB official website.

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/brotherhood/
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Those new bad ass combos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived