How do you perform a Kill streak?

#1lance72Posted 11/17/2010 4:11:08 PM
Hold L and press square to target next enemy. Well..?
I still don't see a kill streak happening. Ezio just attacks the next guy and then I get grabbed or hit. Or am I doing it right, but there shouldnt be any other enemies nearby? This still makes no sense. Any clarification guys?
#2king_zettaPosted 11/17/2010 4:13:53 PM
after you kill the first guy let go of the shoulder button
#3PFireflyPosted 11/17/2010 4:16:17 PM
You don't hold the L stick so much as move it so you highlight another enemy while executing your current one, and press square. I find a sword or spear works best since it won't work if Ezio can't reach the next target with a single step.

On a side note, learn to figure out which guy is going to make a move on you next so he can't interrupt your combo.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#4lance72(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 8:18:15 PM
Grazi!
#5MadMalcolmDeathPosted 11/20/2010 7:30:40 PM
What exactly is the "shoulder" button?
#6MadMalcolmDeathPosted 11/20/2010 7:33:40 PM
Can anybody be a little bit more specific? I am trying and cannot seem to get it. I always counter for the first kill...I then have tried holding L towards a guy and hitting x(square on ps3)right after the kill...I have tried pressing it during the kill...I have tried just flicking the stick at a guy and pressing the x(square) during...and after the current kill...I have 'lucked' my way to 5 kills but it has got to be easier than what I am making it out to be.....Please help me guys......
#7HinoraPosted 11/21/2010 3:55:32 AM
Counter or Execute for your first kill. While the animation is playing out move the L stick towards the next close enemy they should be highlighted as if you where targeting them as normal. Hit the attack button (doesnt matter if you mash it) and you should do another one hit kill on the next enemy IF they are close enough

Continue doing this to build up a kill streak. Keep a close eye on the life dots above a enemys head. When they flash that means they are about to attack. Enemys will try to grab you from behind normally so take care of them first.

Do the Kill streak training in the virtual lessons and you'll have it down in no time. The only real problem is getting enough enemys to stick around without running away!