Where do you get Indian Diamond?

#1RebellianPosted 11/20/2010 3:48:27 AM
A single Indian Diamond Is all I need to complete the Exotica shop quest, I have two but I dont remember where I got them.

And yes, I've been chasing pickpockets and looting those thugs who ambush you for 6 hours and not a single diamond.
---
PSN ID / LIVE Gamertag: Rebellion3112
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS), Final Fantasy VII (PS1), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
#2Silent_NoirPosted 11/20/2010 3:58:34 AM
Replay the courtesan mission in sequence 3, the one where you have to go to the ship with bandits. I got alot of my Indian Diamonds from there.
#3Silent_NoirPosted 11/20/2010 3:59:15 AM
btw, where did you get your shrunken heads??
#4Rebellian(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2010 4:12:11 AM
For the heads, another thread posted recently had someone listed their locations. Look for the thread on the first page or two, also I might've seen It on the 360 boards.

Anyway, I just gave that mission a couple runs, didnt get a single diamond off the thugs.
---
PSN ID / LIVE Gamertag: Rebellion3112
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS), Final Fantasy VII (PS1), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
#5T0rM3nt3dPosted 11/21/2010 5:28:12 AM
i can confirm the sequence 3 idea, was lookin for 2 diamonds, did the mission once and got both =D the shrunken heads as far as i know are in west antico half way between the dcotors and the faction building/blacksmith, its on the road outline, theres a cliff face you can drop down to. it will be there. The other is in 'sixth day' romulus lair. When you get to the basilica its in one of the passages on the ground floor, from what i remember it was the right passage near the stairs going up to the giant cross hope this helps
#6isshiahPosted 11/22/2010 9:14:49 PM

i just redid the sixth day mission and the chest was open so i've already found that one. i went to west antico near the thieves HQ and the only remaining treasure was a totem. i'm not sure if i was supposed to go...less west.

#7Thermador446Posted 11/22/2010 9:20:21 PM
I was gonna say the thieves that try to rob you, but that doesn't seem to be working. I can hardly believe you haven't found 1, i've found 1 on about every pack of them. Keep checking them, treasure chests, and if that doesn't work, I think there is an assassins guild mission that rewards you with 1.
#8Silvie2909Posted 11/24/2010 5:02:03 AM
i replayed the courtesan mission in sequence 3 but i couldnt find one i also looked in every chest i could get to in that mission and didnt find any. I also fear that i may have sold one if that is so can i get it back or have i failed the shop quest???
#9LTDesp11Posted 11/24/2010 5:25:15 AM
Wow. The theves on the ship each had one when I first played the mission. I'm very much overkill on the Indian Diamond. I just need to grab the 2 Shrunkin Heads and a couple of Ivory. Haven't unlocked "The Sixth Day" area yet
---
FACT: Bears eat beets.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica