One Borgia Flag in the southern Antico District that I can't reach...

#1Omega_GilgameshPosted 12/13/2010 5:52:03 PM
It's right near the checkered line outlining the southern most Antico District area that doesn't open up, as far as I can tell, until Sequence 8. So far, this is the last Borgia flag I can find on the overworld map, besides the Vaticano district, which I haven't gotten to yet. The area is completely cut off due to cliffs, and I've searched over and over, and I can't find a single handhold and I've tried running up every low cliff edge, no dice. I've even tried jumping from the one broken aquaduct that you can't fix, which runs onto that area. Does anyone remember how they reached this flag?
---
"The error lies between the keyboard and the chair."-Dailchiban
#2zombiedude4000Posted 12/13/2010 6:47:35 PM
You have to make the jump with your horse.

---
Im not insecure, just insane.
http://www.hedgidna-incorporated.com
#3HiryuMKPosted 12/13/2010 6:50:45 PM
Make sure you are not using a Armored Horse... they can't jump it.

---
PSN: HiryuMK
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2100/bouncyms9.gif
#4Omega_Gilgamesh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2010 7:02:28 PM
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...WHAT!!? That's gotta be the only jump in the entire game that you can only do with a horse! I don't know if the manual says that some jumps can only be cleared with a horse, but I haven't read it since I basically mastered AC 1 and 2. And I wouldn't be surprised if the manual doesn't hint at that. Man, that's like the final Chess move you have to make in the final Subject 16 cluster, I don't know how someone's supposed to figure that out on their own.
---
"The error lies between the keyboard and the chair."-Dailchiban
#5SentaPosted 12/13/2010 7:19:05 PM

I don't know how someone's supposed to figure that out on their own.

By thinking outside the box, of course !
#6paradox_XIIIPosted 12/14/2010 1:09:41 AM
yeah a horse can jump across a 14ft gap but cant hop down a 3ft ledge to the ground >.>
RevealResistRemember
#7SentaPosted 12/14/2010 2:16:26 AM

yeah a horse can jump across a 14ft gap but cant hop down a 3ft ledge to the ground >.>
RevealResistRemember

Well, no one ever said the things outside the box were logical..xD
#8c0sa n0straPosted 12/14/2010 3:41:03 AM
I was riding up to that up ready to jump from my horse, but then my horse jumped by itself.
---
Cataclysm's going to bring Tauren Retribution Paladins named Retbull who cast Avenging Wrath while shouting "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!". IcelordZakal