AC2/Brotherhood differences.

#1coldbusPosted 12/21/2010 1:03:00 AM
I have observed some differences between AC2 and Brotherhood gameplay wise. Some are obvious, like the addition of kill streaks, and some aren't.

1. Hired courtesans don't fight anymore. Once a fight is initiated, they would just run away. I remember the kept daggers strapped to their thighs back in AC2.

2. Hired thieves steal from citizens. I noticed when I hired some thieves, I see 10f 16f 14f popping up on the screen like i've been pickpocketing. I don't remember them doing that in AC2.

3. Vigilantes are back from AC1. It's funny how they look almost the same as the ones from the crusade.

That's all I can think for now. Feel free to share your observations.
#2SentaPosted 12/21/2010 1:05:36 AM
Auto-Walking while Blended in a moving crowd. Oh man I love that addition.
#3DemonReacherPosted 12/21/2010 1:31:49 AM
Courtesans never really fought in AC2, but they the guards did go beserk on them for wielding knives and were a good distraction for a few seconds. I remember the first time it happened, thinking, where on earth did all the guards run off to? I turn around and see like 4 guards slaughtering those whores
---
AC and MGS videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemonReacher
#4Ultimate_TimmehPosted 12/21/2010 1:37:29 AM
Flags are back + there are now maps for all collectibles (treasures, feathers and flags).
The 100% sync requirements.
---
PSN: Ultimate_Timmeh
http://www.backloggery.com/ultimate_timmeh
#5Holy_BanisherPosted 12/21/2010 1:43:17 AM
I haven't played AC2 in a while but does anyone remember if the courtesans auto left your group to distract guards that gets within their range? >.> That was sooooo annoying when I had to infiltrate the pagan festival thing.
#6James MasonPosted 12/21/2010 4:42:47 AM
Yeah courtesans always did that... They get pushed out gradually when you have guards nearby.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
#7meowmeow85Posted 12/21/2010 8:13:32 AM
one of the things i noticed was that there is no longer quicktimeish events in the cutscenes like being able to give leonardo a hug put bandages on rosa, or dispatching a few guards so you have fewer to deal with in the fight.

love brotherhood, but who didnt get a little nostalgia for AC2 when hearing the venice and florence themes while walking around in the cristina missions
#8coldbus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 10:33:34 AM
There's actually that time where you have to use your hidden blade to strip off Cesare's armor.