Desmond for AC3

#1EddyRajaPosted 7/15/2010 6:19:42 PM
Lets see...No animuses..Just a full REAL life Assassin's creed game would be awesome, Desmond gots the hidden blade, They could continue where they left off,Try to save the world from the templars bllah blah blah
---
You ugly kunyon! Dont mess with Eddy Raja!
#2CrAppyF33lingPosted 7/15/2010 6:42:27 PM

well they're not even trying to fight Templars or thats not their goals anyway, but yea Desmond would be nice, I could use another game with Nolan North's Drake voice with the same Drake attitude character

#3Deadmeat20Posted 7/16/2010 7:43:41 AM
Well, we may not have Animus in AC3. After all, it's implied that Desmond may actually be able to access his ancestor genetic memories without the Animus. Can you imagine how cool that'd be? Just find a hobo cardboard house to sleep in, access the Assassin's memories, and progress two stories at once. Desmond would have his own story about him uncovering the Modern Templar's plans. And the new Assassin would have his or her own story that ties in with Abstergo's latest mind control plot.

And all the while, Desmond gets fleas and crabs from lying in too many disgusting hobo houses.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#4BeAsTBoYBrANDoNPosted 7/16/2010 2:03:58 PM
It'd be cool to see a modern Altair or Ezio outfit on Desmond.
---
PSN - BeAsTMoDeBrAnDoN
#5RelentlessEcho7Posted 7/16/2010 2:27:27 PM

If it is set in modern times, it should be brazil, mexico, or an african country. But i think they should stick to a historic setting.

#6JeruchoPosted 7/16/2010 6:06:43 PM

RelentlessEcho7 posted...

If it is set in modern times, it should be brazil, mexico, or an african country. But i think they should stick to a historic setting.

Why not the United States or somewhere in China or Japan?

#7CrAppyF33lingPosted 7/16/2010 7:01:43 PM
Jerucho posted...

RelentlessEcho7 posted...

Why not the United States or somewhere in China or Japan?

why not all?
#8ZaGamerPosted 7/17/2010 6:18:41 AM
"It'd be cool to see a modern Altair or Ezio outfit on Desmond."

I hope you realize that someone in 2012 wearing one of those things stick out like a sore thumb

At the end of AC2 Lucy saids "...there's a safehouse up north.... you can keep digging through your memories" meaning there WILL be an animus in AC3.. or at least... i think so
---
Q(*w*Q) -> O-(*w*Q)
#9Deadmeat20Posted 7/17/2010 6:28:28 AM
^^^^

Or could mean that she was talking about this game. Desmond is still digging through his memories while we control Ezio.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#10SnakeDizzlePosted 7/17/2010 8:28:16 AM
**SPOILERS**

ZaGamer took what was really said a bit out of context... Desmond is not told in AC2's ending that 'there's a safehouse up north and you can keep digging through your memories'...