Ezio's master assassin armor?

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 8/10/2010 11:43:57 PM
I saw the cover of the game and I think Ezio is wearing a white armor instead of his black master assassin armor which is the armor of altair. So Ezio's master assassin armor is gone? If I could also remember correctly in the E3 trailer that he is wearing a white one. So what happened to his armor? It also makes me wonder how the armor of altair looked cool in AC 2 and in AC1 he doesn't have a cool armor. So was it really altair's armor?
#2bobbyrkPosted 8/10/2010 11:53:23 PM
The armor was heavily damaged (read: probably destroyed and buried in the rubble) in the attack on Monteriggioni.
---
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
#3Dylan1122Posted 8/11/2010 4:07:30 AM
If you watch the E3 gameplay video, the armour is destroyed by a cannon ball while Ezio sleeps with Caterina Sforza.

Also, Altair created that armour using the Apple after the events of the first game, . It's written in the codex pages in AC2.
#4TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2010 5:04:15 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Anywhere I could find the source of the stories both in-game and in the internet?I want a particular site rather than looking through different sources.I think I have to scan the database in-game since I haven't bought sequence 12 and 13 yet.
#5AlabamaLovePosted 8/11/2010 9:10:14 AM

Thanks for the info guys. Anywhere I could find the source of the stories both in-game and in the internet?I want a particular site rather than looking through different sources.I think I have to scan the database in-game since I haven't bought sequence 12 and 13 yet.

the source is the video shown at E3
and the codex is in the game
---

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7687/dylano.gif
#6eddieham13Posted 8/11/2010 10:39:17 AM
After the events of the first game, Altair used the knowledge and power of the "Orb" (wtf ? I cant remember what its called ?) to create a new metal armour that is strong and flexible, which was way ahead of its time. All this information you need to know about what Altair did after the game he wrote in his "Codex" which you can read in ACII or on the internet. You also get a physical copy of the codex in the "limited Codex edition" that you pre-order.

Altair found out how to make the hidden gun, double hidden blades, poison, everything thats in the codex is Altair's.
#7TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2010 12:02:38 AM
ok, I preordered the codex edition. didn't know it was the actual copy of the AC II codex. I thought its a new one or something made by da vinci. Anyways could someone give me the E3 video they talked about? I only saw the one with Ezio facing the guy which I presumed is either Borgia's son or his body guard or something. Pls give me a link of another video

By the way, I envied the jack in a box edition but since I have known about the codex being a copy of the in-game codex then I am thinking twice about it. I only hope that the codex could also be either torn down into individual pieces so that I could mount it in my wall
#8Ruto777Posted 8/12/2010 1:10:57 AM
About that E3 video, just go to YouTube and type assassins creed brotherhood e3. It Will be the first or the second.
---
When I die, I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
#9TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2010 4:52:26 AM
i already saw the video of e3 which you meant. the one i always see is the trailer not the one with caterina sforza in it.i didnt finish it.since i couldnt access my pc as of the moment. has a long load time on the iphone. thanks for the info
#10Nightmare966Posted 8/12/2010 7:29:07 AM
Watch our for "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood E3 Demo or E3 Single Player Walkthrough". Maybe just search for the AssassinsCreed channel in YouTube, they'll have all the videos (It's AC's team official channel)
---
PSN: Nightmare966