Unicorn Cheat unlocked?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I was mashing random buttons on the load screen(when you can walk around) and this message appears "Unicorn Cheat Unlocked" what is this? this game has codes?
5 years ago#2
you unlock cheats for having 100% sync i dont know what they do yet
5 years ago#3
5 years ago#4
I think cheats are for when you replay a mission, but I can't say for sure.
5 years ago#5
One can never be sure, but I am pretty confident calling BS on this topic.

It's called Harry Potter fanfiction, Dad, and i'm really good at it! I didn't expect you to understand!
Don't PM me, I am a gamefaqs user.
5 years ago#6
I received this too. It was in the loading screen after the villa attack in Sequence 1. Though I thought it said "Ride the Unicorn" cheat unlocked. It all happened quick as I received a trophy and some UPlay achievement all at the same time.
I poked around the menus and couldn't find a cheat section at all. Was just curious what it did.
5 years ago#7
I got this too, and I'm not sure how to apply the cheat. My first thought was that when you call your horse, instead it will be a unicorn that comes to you.
5 years ago#8
I haven't tried myself, but I believe it would apply to when the dude wants you to catch Mario's horse at the beginning. It already seemed Unicorny to me(lol, Unicorny)
"Trolls are my specialty, just let me grab my 2 bore and a barrel of red herrings. My fee you ask, no charge. I hunt for vengeance not profit."
5 years ago#9
I saw it as well. Anyone know what it's for?
There's no fun in fundamentalism
PSN: idontlikeyopants
5 years ago#10
cheats are gained as you get 100% in certain missions, when you replay a mission you turn on cheats form the menu, the unicorn one turns horses into unicorns, and gives weapons a lightening aura, don't believe me then try it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived