a product that we make without hands or machines (pictures)

#1JrodCamaroPosted 11/21/2010 1:11:23 AM
anybody know which 5 to pick? this is on Cluster 10
#2RebellianPosted 11/21/2010 1:13:56 AM
Saun says It might be an Idea, I say he's an Idiot. The pictures have nothing to do with each other, as much as I remember.
---
PSN ID / LIVE Gamertag: Rebellion3112
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS), Final Fantasy VII (PS1), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
#3Mud_ChanPosted 11/21/2010 1:17:11 AM
Hint: It isn't "without hands" it is without OUR hands. Meaning we can create a product that may or may not have hands, but we don't make it with our hands, we make it with our...

***SPOILERS BELOW (text mushed to prevent accidental views)***

reproductiveorgans,e.g.wemakechildren,pickthephotoswithkids

---
FF13 NCU (Storyline Cleared, 55/64 Missions)
#4JrodCamaro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2010 1:18:30 AM
So far I've come to the same conclusion about Shawn. It's never really taken me more than 3 guesses for these but this one makes no sense. Gone with the religion point of view, no go. there's 5 that look like religious buildings, eiffel tower, statue of liberty, einstein, a home, and some 3rd world kids carrying crops.. how did you get throu yours?
#5RebellianPosted 11/21/2010 1:22:51 AM
Really? I never noticed that sadly, I take back my statement of there being no relation In the pictures. I still say Saun's an Idiot, though.

How were you supposed to guess that anyway?
---
PSN ID / LIVE Gamertag: Rebellion3112
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS), Final Fantasy VII (PS1), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
#6JrodCamaro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2010 1:26:53 AM
@mud_chan
i was thinking the same path, i was looking for photos with people, not exactly children thou. since 9 of the 10 have people i just chose the wrong ones. 10 minutes of my life i'll never get back, lol

THANKS
#7Mud_ChanPosted 11/21/2010 1:28:48 AM
Oddly enough this was the easiest part of that cluster for me. I realized it almost immediately and got it on the first try. I guess you just need to have a certain mindset lol. Livestock came to mind for me. The other other white meat.

---
#8JrodCamaro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2010 1:30:56 AM
how about the next part of it

with each passing day, the people get stronger, freedom ascends, heralding a revolution
Shawn says: is there something rising in one of the photographs

everything that appears to be rising is a dead end. all I can find in hidden pictures are assassain symbols and element symbols.

I like being able to do this on my own, but when i cant figure it out.. well i swallow my pride and turn to the good people obviously better at this than me. o.O
#9JrodCamaro(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2010 1:36:57 AM
mine went to either people, or religious beliefs. the pictures were a little of both, just hadn't gotten the right set of 5 yet. lol.
the first spin puzzle i got real quick, by dumb luck honestly. i was going throu figuring out which ones turned with which ones, and just happened to get them lined up before figuring out which ones would have to go where for the others that would turn them also.. thought maybe i would just blow throu this one.. I THOUGHT WRONG, lol
#10Mud_ChanPosted 11/21/2010 1:38:30 AM
Are you having trouble with the decoder, or with the coordinates? I'll spoil the coordinates straight up, look for a bird in the sky. A hint on the decoder, fastest route is to not worry about getting it correct right off the bat. You will have 2 blanks and two numbers, but you can determine a trend without even paying much attention. The numbers are constantly...hmmm...how would Shaun say it?

---