Beat the main story now the in game music is gone...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Beat the main story now the in game music is gone...
4 years ago#1

Anyone else have this problem?

I beat the main story today and now no matter where I go in Rome there is no music, chased by guards, no music...nothing...This is disappointing as it creates a much better playing atmosphere.

4 years ago#2

I think i've had that problem too. Then again it's been a while since I beat the story

4 years ago#3
You should check your options and go into sound settings... Play with them till they hopefully bring sound back.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
4 years ago#4

I've tried playing with the sound settings, replaying old memories, restarting the game etc...nothing is working

I have another save file, which is only in sequence 2 and the music plays fine so I don't think its the game data...anyway, whatever...great game but ubisoft sucks for rushing it, way too glitchy.

4 years ago#5
You can always tell them about the bug on the ubisoft tech support board .

On a side note still waiting for my fixed corrupt savegame.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
4 years ago#6
super weird
4 years ago#7
Dude...turn your volume back on. It's on mute!
4 years ago#8
This has happened to me a couple of times, I solved it by resetting my PS3. But I didnt even hear the ubisoft music at the start, so if it works on your other file you probably have something different to me :S
---
Why?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Beat the main story now the in game music is gone...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived