Beat the main story now the in game music is gone...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Beat the main story now the in game music is gone...

User Info: 23Jarek23

23Jarek23
6 years ago#1

Anyone else have this problem?

I beat the main story today and now no matter where I go in Rome there is no music, chased by guards, no music...nothing...This is disappointing as it creates a much better playing atmosphere.

User Info: X-The-Doctor-X

X-The-Doctor-X
6 years ago#2

I think i've had that problem too. Then again it's been a while since I beat the story

User Info: James Mason

James Mason
6 years ago#3
You should check your options and go into sound settings... Play with them till they hopefully bring sound back.
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper

User Info: 23Jarek23

23Jarek23
6 years ago#4

I've tried playing with the sound settings, replaying old memories, restarting the game etc...nothing is working

I have another save file, which is only in sequence 2 and the music plays fine so I don't think its the game data...anyway, whatever...great game but ubisoft sucks for rushing it, way too glitchy.

User Info: James Mason

James Mason
6 years ago#5
You can always tell them about the bug on the ubisoft tech support board .

On a side note still waiting for my fixed corrupt savegame.
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper

User Info: nicko12312

nicko12312
6 years ago#6
super weird

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
6 years ago#7
Dude...turn your volume back on. It's on mute!

User Info: CharliePk

CharliePk
6 years ago#8
This has happened to me a couple of times, I solved it by resetting my PS3. But I didnt even hear the ubisoft music at the start, so if it works on your other file you probably have something different to me :S
Why?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Beat the main story now the in game music is gone...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived