can I order the assassin recruits the way i want?

#1Sephiroth_01Posted 1/13/2011 1:39:00 AM
say you have a favorite assassin recruit, can you rearrange them in the guild so they come out in the order you want in anyway?
#2BulletPruffePosted 1/13/2011 1:58:14 AM
Nope. It sends out your two highest ranking Assassins that are not out on contract.
---
"Live for something rather than die for nothing." -Patton
psn-cwd23
#3Sephiroth_01(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2011 2:04:16 AM
what about if they are all assassin rank?
#4DrunkBeardGuyPosted 1/13/2011 2:31:40 AM
^Then it's probably just random.
---
I am logical and supported by fact
My vengeance......ends now!- Kratos
#5the_requiemPosted 1/13/2011 2:35:08 AM
You missed out the "not out on contract" part. Just send the ones you don't want on a long contract and then enjoy.
#6ZephranthesPosted 1/13/2011 6:41:04 AM
You can also just arrange for them to depart on a mission, permanently.

Training up new assassins isn't hard nor do you need a full stable.
#7suttercane101Posted 1/13/2011 6:57:19 AM
who cares really ? its not like you could start to chat whit them or something , they just pop kill and gtfo no point in choosing who you want lol
#8wifter8Posted 1/13/2011 9:05:42 AM
"who cares really ? its not like you could start to chat whit them or something , they just pop kill and gtfo no point in choosing who you want lol"

Some people obviously care as I keep seeing topics dealing with guild assassins. It all has to do with how you want to play or what you want out of this game. Some people like using cheats, some don't. Some care about what assassins they have, some don't. Some people want the 100% synch, some don't. It's all just preference and how the individual experiences the game.

I personally like the assassins who have the face covers, and am trying to put a complete roster of these assassins together. It just adds an extrra element of what I percieve to be fun to the game. I find this to be a more satisfying venture then say hunting down 100 Borgia flags, but I wouldn't respond with a flip and dismissive response to someone who enjoys or wants hunt down flags. Just as I wouldn't berate a troll for leaving a post that really doesn't add to the conversation of the topic at hand. because It's how they get enjoyment from the board.
#9the_requiemPosted 1/13/2011 9:17:40 AM
^GASP!!! What is this? A sane thought that actually makes perfect sense on my GFaqs. Wait a minute... who spiked my coffee?
#10BulletPruffePosted 1/13/2011 12:18:27 PM
@wifter8 You do know they lose the face cover when they become full Assassins right?
---
"Live for something rather than die for nothing." -Patton
psn-cwd23