How do you deal with restricted areas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. How do you deal with restricted areas?

User Info: zombiegamer23

zombiegamer23
6 years ago#1
1. Sneak around, kill as few guards as possible.
2. Kill many guards, but silently.
3. Screw stealth, I'm gonna run in and cause as much trouble as I can without a hint of subtlety. :D
4. Other

I'm #3.
I'm on the Highway to Hell.

User Info: PSO_Mage

PSO_Mage
6 years ago#2
i kill EVERY guard, very stealthy like. usually using a combination of poison darts, crossbow, and my assassin followers =D leaving nothing left in my silent path of destruction.
R.I.P PSO-2001-2008. I Hear You Like Reconz, To Bad U Cant Haz Any
"And a Passerby Chicken With A Mild Understanding of the English Language"

User Info: Sevryn08

Sevryn08
6 years ago#3
#2... i luv me sum crossbow
"I stopped playing halo when I was banned from playing ranked matches because I didn't want to spend more money on maps." -F1uxCapacitor

User Info: raptalien

raptalien
6 years ago#4
Generally 1.
However, I have accidentally 'charged' in when I accidentally fell from a roof and got spotted by everyone - and the captain was doing a runner. So I ran after him to kill him.

I also found that Captain's always run for the door. I dropped infront of the door (dispatching the two guards guarding it) and shot the Captain with a crossbow bolt. He ran straight into my hidden blade. =D

User Info: Evilthehedgehog

Evilthehedgehog
6 years ago#5
I spam my recruit button and let my recruits deal with them

User Info: RAD24

RAD24
6 years ago#6
Definitely 2.
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9558/rad24.png - Courtesy of annaesthetic
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/KBreezy104/RAD24.jpg - Love, Velvet_Nabob

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
6 years ago#7
I use my Chuck Norris unlockable character and use my Hidden Fist and Roundhouse to kill everyone.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. How do you deal with restricted areas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived