How do you deal with restricted areas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. How do you deal with restricted areas?
6 years ago#1
1. Sneak around, kill as few guards as possible.
2. Kill many guards, but silently.
3. Screw stealth, I'm gonna run in and cause as much trouble as I can without a hint of subtlety. :D
4. Other

I'm #3.
I'm on the Highway to Hell.
6 years ago#2
i kill EVERY guard, very stealthy like. usually using a combination of poison darts, crossbow, and my assassin followers =D leaving nothing left in my silent path of destruction.
R.I.P PSO-2001-2008. I Hear You Like Reconz, To Bad U Cant Haz Any
"And a Passerby Chicken With A Mild Understanding of the English Language"
6 years ago#3
#2... i luv me sum crossbow
"I stopped playing halo when I was banned from playing ranked matches because I didn't want to spend more money on maps." -F1uxCapacitor
6 years ago#4
Generally 1.
However, I have accidentally 'charged' in when I accidentally fell from a roof and got spotted by everyone - and the captain was doing a runner. So I ran after him to kill him.

I also found that Captain's always run for the door. I dropped infront of the door (dispatching the two guards guarding it) and shot the Captain with a crossbow bolt. He ran straight into my hidden blade. =D
6 years ago#5
I spam my recruit button and let my recruits deal with them
6 years ago#6
Definitely 2.
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9558/rad24.png - Courtesy of annaesthetic
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/KBreezy104/RAD24.jpg - Love, Velvet_Nabob
6 years ago#7
I use my Chuck Norris unlockable character and use my Hidden Fist and Roundhouse to kill everyone.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. How do you deal with restricted areas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived