The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Assassin's Creed 1

#1clemente21Posted 4/7/2012 12:38:36 PM
Hey all I just wanted to know, is anyone else replaying through all of the AC games in anticipation of ACIII? I just started playing AC1 again. Totally pumped for it. By the way, I have a youtube channel that I'm going to upload all of my gameplay of all of the AC games to daily, called Let's Plays All Day.

Here's the first part of AC1:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwmYdRabtok

Not to be an annoying YouTuber, I just have a lot of fun playing these games and recording them, and connecting with the AC community. Cheers!
#2Aegis_RunestonePosted 4/8/2012 1:33:41 PM
Cool! That sounds fun! :D
---
"I hate these awkward moments..." - Ezio Auditore, taunting an enemy.
"Give me names, and I'll give you blood." - Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
#3LIQUIDSWORDS280Posted 4/22/2012 8:20:20 PM
i always replay games when they bring out another in the franchise, will do same for max payne 3 and sniper elite lol. but i am gonna replay the assassins creed games soon.
#4TripNSlipPosted 4/25/2012 7:10:48 AM
Sounds awesome. I had actually owned the first one for the longest time and had never finished the last memory and when I saw that AC III was going to set during the American Revolution I finished up the first one after a couple years of it just sitting there and bought the rest of them. So yeah. I'm doing the same thing as you. Plus they are great games that I never gave a chance. I'm glad I did though. Definitely worth the money.
---
GT: TripNSlip
#5xRyudoPosted 4/29/2012 2:03:47 PM
Countering with Hidden Blade in AC1 was actually extremely hard and required perfect timing unlike the games that followed up. Altair didn't have armor covering his arms, so each hit would hurt you badly.

But countering Templars in AC1 with the Hidden Blade made real quick work of them rather than spending a long time trying to fight those dudes. (Especially in the last area where you have to fight many Templars at once).
#6FredCat07Posted 5/28/2012 6:38:50 AM
xRyudo posted...
Countering with Hidden Blade in AC1 was actually extremely hard and required perfect timing unlike the games that followed up. Altair didn't have armor covering his arms, so each hit would hurt you badly.

But countering Templars in AC1 with the Hidden Blade made real quick work of them rather than spending a long time trying to fight those dudes. (Especially in the last area where you have to fight many Templars at once).

Altair =/= Ezio, Altair is cold-blood while Ezio's more flexible, as well as of course different set of armor during that game. And also, Hidden Blade's timing is extreme small that you only react as soon as blade is about to kiss Altair's face.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#7The D0CT0RPosted 6/16/2012 11:53:42 AM
I'm currently replaying AC2 and will be going through Brotherhood and Revelations as well. No AC1 though, I don't own it anymore and never got addicted to the first game in the same way that I did with the sequel.
---
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.
#8SpacePiratePosted 6/26/2012 3:40:43 PM
If I replayed them, I would totally skip over the first.
---
LET'S GO FLYERS!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SplitScreenersHD?feature=mhee
#9RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 6/27/2012 8:32:40 PM
I can understand why people don't like the first game, it took me twice playing it to get into as the first time I wasn't in the mood for it, the second time it clicked and I loved it. The first has important parts for the story which I liked but AC II was much easier to get into though I think I kept playing AC 1 cause I wanted to know more of the story and I liked the characters.

Not sure when or if I will do a complete replay of the series but I know I would play AC 1 first as it is the beginning of the story. I do wish they had put Altiair in another game as I liked the character and the time period of the crusades.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.