Stuck on Loading Screen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rasico

Rasico
5 years ago#1
After completing the first real word scene with Desmond I get stuck waiting for the animus to load. Its that screen where you get to run around while you wait for it to load. I can't find more than a couple references anywhere about this problem and no solution. Any advice?

Thanks!

it requires wisdom to understand wisdom; the music is nothing if the audience is deaf

User Info: kean_cade

kean_cade
5 years ago#2

it's a saving (rare) issue that happens when your online. The game saves both on your harddrive and online. Just check if you have a solid connection.

Rasico
5 years ago#3
My internet is definitely fine, it does not seem like there were any saved back ups. Any other thoughts? Thanks for the help!

it requires wisdom to understand wisdom; the music is nothing if the audience is deaf

Rasico
5 years ago#4
Seems I'd have to start a new game as mine is corrupted. Does anyone have a save after the first real word Desmond Segment? Thanks!

User Info: JCambi

JCambi
5 years ago#5
while your stuck on that, mine got stuck up when I tried the 1st mission in DA Vinci's disappearance, I already finished the main story, the only missions i didn't finished is the DA Vinci's Disappearance.....Maybe you can help me.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived