Stuck on Loading Screen

#1RasicoPosted 4/16/2011 7:19:29 PM
After completing the first real word scene with Desmond I get stuck waiting for the animus to load. Its that screen where you get to run around while you wait for it to load. I can't find more than a couple references anywhere about this problem and no solution. Any advice?

Thanks!
---

it requires wisdom to understand wisdom; the music is nothing if the audience is deaf
#2kean_cadePosted 4/16/2011 11:47:13 PM

it's a saving (rare) issue that happens when your online. The game saves both on your harddrive and online. Just check if you have a solid connection.

#3Rasico(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 6:49:06 AM
My internet is definitely fine, it does not seem like there were any saved back ups. Any other thoughts? Thanks for the help!
---

it requires wisdom to understand wisdom; the music is nothing if the audience is deaf
#4Rasico(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 3:53:30 PM
Seems I'd have to start a new game as mine is corrupted. Does anyone have a save after the first real word Desmond Segment? Thanks!
---

#5JCambiPosted 4/23/2011 1:54:51 AM
while your stuck on that, mine got stuck up when I tried the 1st mission in DA Vinci's disappearance, I already finished the main story, the only missions i didn't finished is the DA Vinci's Disappearance.....Maybe you can help me.....