Dragon Ball raging blast 2 how ot unlock good items.

#1Master_JanembaPosted 11/11/2010 7:45:46 AM
Items:

High Tension Start: You unlock this item in Videls galaxy mode. The fight with both Zangya and Android 18 will get you this item. What this item does is that it puts you in High Tension mode once you begin the battle. Very useful.

Health Auto Recovery: You can unlock this item in Metal Coolers galaxy mode. The fight with both Kid Gohan and Krillen will get you this item. What this item does is that you slowly recover your health during battle. It is very useful.

Health Up L: You can unlock this item in Tarbles galaxy mode. The fight with both Frieza and Cooler will get you this item. What this item does is that it increases the max bars you have by 2. Very useful.

Health Up S: You can unlock this item in Piccolos galaxy mode. (I forgot which fight). What this item does is that it increases the max bars you have by 1. It's pretty useful.

-------------
Hope this helped out some of you.
---
Psn: Latiosking TvC code: 5457-0821-2425 Name: Lati0s(with a zero)
#2CyborgTwentyPosted 11/11/2010 7:47:42 AM
what about the start near death seals
#3Master_Janemba(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 7:51:36 AM
There useless. They do not work. I used them but they still do not work. But if you want to know then fine. If I remember correctly. You get seal number 1 by using Goku. Then seal second is Vegito. Third I have no idea. But those seals don't work. Do not even try getting them.
---
#4TenHenPosted 11/11/2010 8:00:33 AM
i just wanted to add something i observed in some of the Near Death Battles;

there appear to be two different types of near death battles-
start at near death(regular battle): this type usually has a Near Death Start item (viewable by hitting triangle at fight set up menu). if you use the appropriate Seal for a fight of this type you will start with Full Health.

The other type of Near Death battle: the fight conditions are usually 'how long can you stay alive' for this type of fight. there is no Near Death Start item listed, so Seals will not work with this type of battle.
for this type is use the Health Auto Recover as previously suggested.

this may be incorrect, but its the best sense i can make of Near Death Battles.
#5JoshuaBagwellPosted 11/11/2010 8:06:59 AM
he's kinda right dont waste space get high tension start,emperors destiny (rises power of ki, supers and ultimates greatly), ki control, 18's kiss

use ultimates over and over

18's kiss you get in ultimate zone last item you get in zone
the rest i dont remember

---
Guyver
#6JoshuaBagwellPosted 11/11/2010 8:12:10 AM
lets see what is good
high tension start
emperors destiny (rises power of ki, supers and ultimates greatly)
ki control
18's kiss
maybe auto ki recovery for some people

i mean the health ups are really not need only in ultimate zone on the ones where the a.i as the items that lower you health

for raging soul users
unexpected blow (great for raging soul)
raging soul time extension
and raging soul damage the melee item

have to look at my 100% completed list later but for the most part this is all i use against the a.i

---
Guyver
#7Master_Janemba(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 8:28:46 AM
To get damage regulator. Use Cell JR in galaxy mode. First mission you get that item.
---
#8HerugrimPosted 11/11/2010 10:53:43 AM
Your near death seals aren't working because you don't have the right level for that battle.

There are five levels to the seals in the game. Unless you get the ultimate level 5 seal you might still have problems with the near death battles.

Seals can only be won from matches with Perfect aciton lists (you have to complete the list to unlock). So far it seems somewhat random which seal you get per character (there are differing stories). It would seem you can only get the higher level seals from the stronger characters.

If you're stuck and need a seal, just go looking for the battles you finished that need perfec actions. They are the battles with the cloud-looking pattern on them.

btw, nice little list. Someone really needs to compile a total item list for us.
---
Ham! I love ham!
#9supervegeta2011Posted 11/11/2010 10:57:18 AM
i finished trable galaxy mode and i dont have the health up L i think its random
#10Master_Janemba(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 11:53:52 AM
Fight with Cooler and Freiza you get that item. I tried it twice in to different accounts, and I got the item.
---