Mecha Frieza

#1RagirothPosted 10/2/2010 11:41:56 AM
Have we seen any of his other moves besides Supernova? And does he have the same sig as the other Friezas?

I really wish they'd give him some cool unique attack. He had that Emperor's revenge ultimate in BT2, don't know why they got rid of that.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#2CyberLance26Posted 10/2/2010 12:44:37 PM
We have only seen the Death Beam and the Fissure slash so far but hopefully he will get more new attacks.
Frieza is my favorite Dragonball character so i really hope Normal Frieza will get a couple new super moves on RB2 too.
#3kiblasflaPosted 10/2/2010 1:13:57 PM

We have also seen his ultimate which is awesome for the first time ever. I might use him now that they put some time in him. Its the supernova he did on Trunks followed by the ball he used on it to make it explode.

#4MisterSpykerPosted 10/2/2010 4:51:22 PM
^Erm Final Form cooler has the exact same super nova

---
Chuck Norris already died 10 years ago, but the Grim Reaper cant get up the courage to go tell him
#5Ragiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2010 5:03:21 PM
Wait, so Supernova was updated a bit? Well I guess that's cool, even though Final Form Cooler has it as well.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#6PrinceVege101Posted 10/2/2010 5:05:02 PM
He has the Supernova he did to Trunks, haven't seen his Final Form's yet
---
El Dorko was here.
#7kye_2Posted 10/2/2010 5:08:47 PM

We have also seen his ultimate which is awesome for the first time ever. I might use him now that they put some time in him. Its the supernova he did on Trunks followed by the ball he used on it to make it explode.

As soon as I saw Mecha Frieza the first thing I said was that they'd better make his ultimate right this time, rather than copy-pasting final form Frieza's. I am pleased.

I'll definately use Mecha Frieza over normal Frieza, he's much...Cooler ^_^'
---
"That is breaking and entering!"
"Sonicing and entering, totally different."
#8CyberLance26Posted 10/2/2010 5:09:32 PM
Cooler probably does not shoot a ki blast into the Supernova to make it explode when the opponent is trying to push it away like Mecha Frieza does on his ultimate.
Like he did against Trunks on the show.
You can see Mecha Friezas ultimate here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMwuk9CvGts
#9PrinceVege101Posted 10/2/2010 5:16:41 PM
Cooler just thrusts his palm forward much like Goku did against Buu.

But you still get to see the opponent get slammed by it either way.
---
El Dorko was here.
#10kiblasflaPosted 10/2/2010 5:31:50 PM

MisterSpyker posted...
^Erm Final Form cooler has the exact same super nova

---
Chuck Norris already died 10 years ago, but the Grim Reaper cant get up the courage to go tell him

No. The color is slitly different, and they dont execute it the same way. As I said in my last post, Frieza does the exact same thing he used to make it blow up on Trunks in the anime and Cooler just does the same thong as in the movie, and he pushes the ball with his hand at the hand.