need help with Vegeta vs 16, 17, 18.

#1SolidSnake842Posted 11/4/2010 1:53:16 PM
this is the one fight I can't pass at all lol. Is there like a easy way, I get up to 18 and I have to hit the big bang for the finish but she keeps on getting that one hit in. I try everything, from laying back to going right after her. but then some time 16 too get that one dam push in and I have to try again and again etc.... lol. The other fighters in Galaxy mode, I'm passing with flying colors, but that dam fight I keep on getting **** over.
---
Xbox live:SolidSnakeO8 PSN:SolidSnake84 send a friend request anytime
#2Master_JanembaPosted 11/4/2010 1:59:48 PM
Customize your Vegeta supers. Put in Super explosive wave and wild sense. Or the other super, but I forgot what it is called. I know it is similar to wild sense though. Anyway.

This is what you do:
First, you use wild sense or the other super similar to wild sense. So the first thing you do is use that super called wild sense.. Then you charge up more ki until you got a good amount, and any time when you see your opponent getting close. You use super explosive way. Which will knock them down and give you a few seconds to charge up your ki. Then you repeat it over and over again.

And if your opponent hits you. You got wild sense. So you keep spamming these to moves and you should be able to beat that mission.
---
#3SolidSnake842(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2010 2:06:02 PM
thanks for the help, I try that out
---
Xbox live:SolidSnakeO8 PSN:SolidSnake84 send a friend request anytime
#4DarkYakumoPosted 11/4/2010 2:30:59 PM
Honestly, juss equip seal no health start I. you'll have normal health on that fight.
---
"why is this a topic?... -1 for humanity" - Ninja_Toast
PSN: Soukyuu-kun Jap PSN: DarkYakumo
#5Drew77kqPosted 11/4/2010 4:01:38 PM
I am having the same trouble as snake, Were do you get that item? I have been fighting for over 2 hours still did not come across it yet.
#6CI254Posted 11/4/2010 4:18:34 PM
Afterimage. That is all.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -[LUE] Ci- Gaisuto
#7Drew77kqPosted 11/4/2010 4:23:49 PM
I won omg about time you guys are the best THANK YOU