Official Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 ~ Tournament

#1Shinigami_NXPosted 7/24/2011 4:52:32 PM
Alright here is the deal. I have decided to make a tournament & host it. The reason I am making a tournament is because people are somewhat bored of fighting noobs. So I am trying to gather all the decent, good, average, and pro players from the PS3 section. Into on whole big tournament. Moving on, lets start with how many people can enter this tournament. The tournament can only have 32 members. The 32 members will be located on the chatroom to discuss how the tournament will move, etc. Below are the tournament rules.

BANNED CHARACTERS:
Vegito (This character can spam in many ways, which is why he will be banned from this tournament.)
Gogeta (Due to infinite combo sig spam. Not only that but he can combo reset many times. So he will be banned from this tournament.)
Hatchiyak (Just cause..)
Kid Buu (I think many of you know why. Hes cheap in a LOT of ways. I do not need to put down the reasons.)

FREESTYLE CUSTOMS:
This tournament will be taking place in freestyle but the only items that can be used are Health up S & L. Also you can change your aura, remove scouter, or anything that has to do with the character's outfit, accessory items, etc... If you would like to play in a standard match just to make things quicker, you can, but I would highly recommend freestyle.

ENVIRONMENT BATTLE FIELDS:
Just to make things fair & balance. The tournament stage cannot be selected because of the unbalance roll effect, also burning namek cannot be selected either. Nor can the temple stage be selected.

GAMEPLAY RULES:
1). Only 2vs2 team matches will be taking place in this tournament. Best 2 out of 3 decided the winner of each round of the tournament.
2). In each round of the tournament, only 2 -3 supers can be used. No ultimate's may be used, only cause ultimate's do nearly 1 bar of damage. I want this tournament to decide on skill, not supers & ultimate's.
3). If you have horrible connection, please do not even participate in this tournament. Please just don't participate members.

*RULES WILL BE UPDATED LATER ON*

These are the tournament rules. If you do not like it, simple. Just don't join, please don't post on these topic concerning about why this certain rule is in, why is this character banned etc. This topic is meant for a tournament & sign ups. If you do not want to join cause of some reason, or cause of the rules being lame (your opinion). Just don't join. If you argue & troll on this topic. You will be marked for moderation. Thanks for reading. Sign ups start now.

Members who have already signed up:
latiosking
v1337c
LichiALMIGHTY
rafeal93
Bryroute

---
PSN ID: Latiosking, EMO Creator
Official Super Perfect Cell of the DB:RB2 boards.
#2Shinigami_NX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 4:58:23 PM
For any questions, my PSN is latiosking.
---
#3PIatinumPosted 7/24/2011 6:16:06 PM

Hmm... Maybe. On what date?

#4Shinigami_NX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 6:18:08 PM
That I still have yet to figure out. Sorry.
---
#5NeoMSonicPosted 7/24/2011 9:52:39 PM
Why isn't SS Trunks Banned and kid trunks, Goten and Vegeta
---
There's a saying passed down from Generations of Road Sweepers...
LOOK AFTER YOUR BROOM!
#6RakazukiPosted 7/25/2011 4:04:36 AM
hmm this interests me.. i might join.. depending what the date this is taking place, once u have figured it out please let us know :).
#7SjusovarenPosted 7/25/2011 5:08:11 AM
I love these Gamefaqs tournaments but i never play Freestyle and dont have any custom characters that i can use and even if i tried to make some custom guys now they probably would suck compared to everybody elses custom guys.
I dont fully understand how exactly you use those items that downgrade your abilitys to give you more points.
#8NeoMSonicPosted 7/25/2011 5:18:14 AM
It's not even a custom tournament...
---
There's a saying passed down from Generations of Road Sweepers...
LOOK AFTER YOUR BROOM!
#9Shinigami_NX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2011 6:22:17 AM
The tournament should be taking place this friday.

Sjusovaren posted...
I love these Gamefaqs tournaments but i never play Freestyle and dont have any custom characters that i can use and even if i tried to make some custom guys now they probably would suck compared to everybody elses custom guys.
I dont fully understand how exactly you use those items that downgrade your abilitys to give you more points.

& I quote: This tournament will be taking place in freestyle but the only items that can be used are Health up S & L. Also you can change your aura, remove scouter, or anything that has to do with the character's outfit, accessory items, etc... If you would like to play in a standard match just to make things quicker, you can, but I would highly recommend freestyle.
--------

You do not need to equip ability down items, cause the only items you can use that take up limit points are health up S & L.

NEW UPDATE
YOU CAN ONLY USE YOUR SIGNATURE 2 TIMES FOR EACH ROUND.
---
#10TsukasaDsPosted 7/25/2011 9:40:09 AM
Oh no! 18 can only jump back twice! and 17 is restricted!
---
PSN:Twist0f4t3_/Ifshes9shesmine
Currently playing: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift!