looking for a dragon ball game

#1HydrogenDragonPosted 11/28/2012 1:17:04 AM
ok, so i played the first budokai and loved it. i'm a bit of a dragonball fan and havent played one of the games in a while, so i want to pick one up. all my ps3 games at the moment are shooters, so its high time i pick up a good fighting game.
out of the DBZ games such as Budokai, Raging Blast and any others I'm not familiar with, which one should I pick up? Which has the best features?
The one thing I do not want... is freaking stupid button smashing... just finished MGS4 and the triangle smashing part at the end really ruined the game for me...

Anyway, thanks in advance for helping me out!
#2EternalDahakaPosted 11/28/2012 8:14:37 PM
RB1 has the most content out of all the current DB games. RB2 only beats it in roster. There isn't any button mashing in the games, except for beam struggles and dragon rushes in Burst Limit and recovering in RB2.
#3HydrogenDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:16:21 AM
i'm kind of leaning towards picking up RB2 at this point.
as long as i dont feel like i'm going to break my fingers or my controller while playing it i'll be happy... i had to use a spoon to help me through MGS4s button mash portion... i was not happy
#4ZDrifter9000Posted 11/30/2012 1:02:12 PM
Hello Human,

If I were you, I would pick up Dragonball Raging Blast 1. It has a much richer story mode than this one. And if you have a Playstation 2/Wii, get Tenkaichi 2 and 3 because both of those games are much better than this one. Good luck.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Always Choose Jinpachi Crew ~
#5HydrogenDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:53:14 PM
Thank you Human!