Raging soul mod is broke

#1BendettoPosted 11/20/2010 3:50:36 PM
I dont get why people even use this? Its so USELESS, whenever im facing someone and they use it, I can only lol at their noobishness because it only means that im going to destroy them, im pretty sure I could get a perfect score on ANYONE who uses raging soul because its honestly that stupid, dont even try to tell me otherwise, ive tried like 2 builds for raging soul and because I died with them I had to assume it was broken and weak because I can win with like any build
---
SSBB Main: Snake
Cheers, FCAdam
#2velearPosted 11/20/2010 3:59:29 PM
Sure you can.

Raging soul is only useless if you don't know how to use it.
#3Bendetto(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2010 4:01:09 PM
LOL.
No.

Even if you master it like I did it still sucks, prove to me that its decent
---
SSBB Main: Snake
Cheers, FCAdam
#4HitiroPosted 11/20/2010 4:33:07 PM
So what your saying is a player which is good at melee and stringing together 40 hit combos receives no advantage from using a system which increases melee damage and removes ki loss from super dash? Lol. If you do a 40 hit combo and it's gives you 15k ish damage then use it in RS you gain at least 5k, if not more. So don't try and say it's useless.
#5velearPosted 11/20/2010 4:35:56 PM
"LOL.
No.

Even if you master it like I did it still sucks, prove to me that its decent"

LOLLLLL

NOOO.

Even if you master it like I so obviously did without any evidence what so ever, prove to me that it's decent and stuff and whatnot.

-.- Seriously, I'm running out of A material here.
#6SuperVegito2487Posted 11/20/2010 5:05:40 PM
rs + melee dmg boost (and a decent combo knowledge (i learn combos while i battle)) = owerpovered it allows nasty combos to be stringed together and if last combo attack is stun and you got unexpected blow, bam between 25 and 50k dmg in your face from ultimate alone. best trick to get maximum dmg in one combo
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN