OMFG! First ultimate zone help!!

#1nehukogPosted 11/20/2010 8:51:01 PM
WTF!! I can easily get to Turles, but then it's just bull****!! The CPU can SOMEHOW attack WHILE BEING COMBO'D!!!! WTF!! this is insane!! Couple that with the fact that it ALWAYS make me get up facing the wrong direction, and the inability to even be able to land a 3 hit combo on Turles without getting stuck in one of his 50 hit combos!! How the hell do you do this?
#2AFigueroa1986Posted 11/20/2010 8:57:23 PM
Each Ultimate Zone gives you a specific handicap, the best suggestion I can give you is try to equip items to boost your other stats to compensate. Personally, I got to the Ultimate Zone where you can't use the right stick at all, and can't get past it. Even equipping Ultimate Gohan with every melee-attack boosting item I have (Extreme Rush, Rush Attack Up L, Rush Attack Up M, Rish Attack Up S, and Raging Soul Attack Up), I find it impossible to complete.
#3nehukog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2010 9:26:29 PM
yeah but I am trying to get the stamps achivment
#4AFigueroa1986Posted 11/20/2010 9:34:59 PM
Sorry man, can't help you then.
#5Supreme_XionPosted 11/20/2010 10:36:49 PM
You had to do it on your own.
---
PlayStation Network ID: Supreme_ZX-God
Official Cooler of the DB:RB/DB:RB2 boards , & Raging Blast Org. Creator.
#6SuperVegito2487Posted 11/21/2010 5:26:29 AM
about stamps dont go for all stamps in one row when you get there take 1 at a time, first playthrough one stamp second, another.

you dont have to get them all first try but its faster that way
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN
#7Hollow-ByakuyaPosted 11/21/2010 7:30:30 AM
Turles has Smash Armor on in this zone, I did this this morning on my second attempt. Basic you have to pick someone with quick rush attacks (I chose SS2 Goku after losing as 14 the first time) and you need to do the A + Right/Left teleporting mid-melee, you know when you press XXXXX, you'll basically have to keep doing that with A + Left/Right thrown in and teleporting around to do another set. Also, I abandoned the no stat use stamp for this stage because it was still pretty difficult, even with high defence and health regen.
#8KitsuneOni666Posted 11/21/2010 11:19:05 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. What I usually do for The Ultimate Zones, is do 2 runs. 1st I boost the hell outta my charcter while he is sporting also the negative ability down items (Ultimate gohan FTW) And use only Melee win. the second run is no boosts, or negatives - no items whatsoever, but I get the freedom of using supers and ultimates.... thats at least how I do it.... Oh and turles has the armor item.... which makes him mostly un-stunnable. (some attacks still will stun him like a nicely charged XXXXY to the gut) but he does take more damage.... so basically super attacks deal as much damage as ultimates...... when in a tough spot.... spam em
---
I hate you.
Xbox360 Gamertag: Kitsune666
#9Undertaker300Posted 11/21/2010 11:33:28 AM

Why dont you just equip Armor Break?...

Oh I forgot this Retarted game dont have that item -_-

#10Coolkid588Posted 11/21/2010 11:42:46 AM
I beat all the ultimate zones. Man were they hard. I hated bardock on the (i believe) last ultimate zone. Literally all he did was spam "ill never forgive you" but atleast all of it was challenging.
---
Xbox live name: hOsTiLe GuPpY Friend Code Pokemon SS: 0603-8594-1846