New characters...

#1ShazzoGMPosted 5/16/2010 1:21:12 AM
So there's going to be 20 new characters in the game... just wondering, has anyone done the math on who these could be?

Like, are there 20 characters missing from the manga, or the show? Could it be 20 characters from GT or Dragon Ball?

Anyone want to make an educated guess?
---
If you're a fan of the Left 4 Dead survivors, please join this group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ZBFL_Fans
#2SuperVegito2487Posted 5/16/2010 3:12:52 AM
Ado-kado, tarble, from the yo-yo son goku and his friends return, and something like that.
---
Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN
#3JC_VertigoPosted 5/16/2010 5:19:33 AM
GT isn't do-able with only 20 slots.

Doing Goku and Vegeta alone takes up half the slots and you still have all the villian forms, all the side characters...with that you have surpassed 20.

It's most likely 18 movie-bound characters (Tapion, Super 13, Popo) and probably 2 What-ifs
---
"Lay off, I'm as normal as they come. What do you want me to do? Fire my slingshot at them"
GT: Pssych
#4DutchKrakenPosted 5/16/2010 9:06:42 AM
My guess, as explained in the PS3-subforum (way more active then this one)

1. Ultimate Gohan
2. Mecha Frieza
3. Dabura
4. Hercule/Mr. Satan
5. Future Gohan
6. SSJ Future Gohan
7. Turles
8. Evil Buu
9. Cooler
10. Cooler 5th Form
11. Mecha Cooler
12. Andriod 13
13. Super Andriod 13
14. Bojack
15. Super Bojack
16. Janemba
17. King Cold
18. Pikkon
19. Spopovitch
20. Nail
#5chstarPosted 5/16/2010 10:15:29 AM
I think you almost have it Kraken. But I think saibamen, cell jr, and uub are more likely characters than some of the characters you have listed. I am sure we will see these 3 pop up.
---
tradegamesnow.com -a good place to trade games for free with lots of members to trade with
#6chstarPosted 5/16/2010 10:18:58 AM
on that front, I do have a question. What are the odds we get more than 20 characters? Or with these DBZ games are they usually, right up front, and we'll get exactly 20 more new characters, no more no less. I ask as wasn't on these boards for raging blast or burst limit or previous games, and was wondering if they were pretty up front in those games, or they ended up addding more characters than initially said.

Excluding the 2 secret characters anyway (aka the SSJ3's)

---
tradegamesnow.com -a good place to trade games for free with lots of members to trade with
#7OctallordPosted 5/16/2010 12:50:01 PM

chstar posted...
on that front, I do have a question. What are the odds we get more than 20 characters? Or with these DBZ games are they usually, right up front, and we'll get exactly 20 more new characters, no more no less. I ask as wasn't on these boards for raging blast or burst limit or previous games, and was wondering if they were pretty up front in those games, or they ended up addding more characters than initially said.

Excluding the 2 secret characters anyway (aka the SSJ3's)

---

That's a good question. Will we still be getting the SS3s from RB1? I would hope so but I really have no idea.

#8Frieza93Posted 5/23/2010 1:52:54 PM

Citizen: with 50 health, lack of basic melee knowledge, no ki, no supers, and signature is running away at average speed for a short distance. If equipped with armour, he can't move because it's heavy.

#9Undertaker300Posted 5/24/2010 12:01:32 AM

I wont stand it anymore I want the main villian from plan to destroy the saiyans to make a debut in DBZ games franchise already!!!

#10Frieza93Posted 5/24/2010 2:47:00 AM

Undertaker300 posted...

I wont stand it anymore I want the main villian from plan to destroy the saiyans to make a debut in DBZ games franchise already!!!

You want the main villain from.. plan to destroy the saiyans to make debut in dbz franchise already!!!?

Main villain from plan... brb google.