How do I get......

#1bioshock1337Posted 2/5/2011 8:59:55 PM
Alright, I'm on those levels where you start out at near death. I've heard that there's an item that counters this effect. Where can I find it?
---
XBL: bioshock1337
(farts into mic) WELCOME TO REACH - Z__UNIT
#2AlesandrosPosted 2/5/2011 9:51:08 PM
There are a couple of levels of the item "Seal Near Death". . .

The best thing though is to go to Meta-Cooler's Galaxy and get Auto-Health Regen. . . that will be the easiest thing for you.
---
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis. . .
#3bioshock1337(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2011 10:07:18 PM
When do I unlock Meta-Cooler?
---
#4AlesandrosPosted 2/5/2011 11:08:23 PM
The characters you unlock are random. . . but beat Freiza's, Mecha Frieza, or Cooler's GM and it should "be more likely to happen". . .
---
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis. . .
#5SuperVegito2487Posted 2/6/2011 2:37:27 AM
Alesandros is GOD.

i would have posted something incredibly similar if he hadnt.

I also did that many times, is it relaxing to know im not the only one doing it :P
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN
#6bioshock1337(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2011 8:45:52 AM
So he's literally unlocked at random or is there a way i can increase the odds of getting him?
---
#7SuperVegito2487Posted 2/6/2011 1:32:13 PM
not exactly random its a predetermined set made soo complex it seems random, but there are a rule for it.

just skip those battles for now, and yes i truly mean skipping ENTIRELY
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN
#8MEGAzePosted 2/6/2011 4:08:52 PM
"Alesandros is GOD."

Overstatement. GOD is GOD.
---
"Ha ha yeah, I'm defective!" -Lime
"everything you say is full of win lol" -neoartist ///MM2 guide in quote///
#9bioshock1337(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2011 7:29:46 PM
Yeah I've been skipping them, and I just keep running into them, and soon I got tired of it and stopped playing for a while. I'm gonna get back into it after school tomorrow though.
---
#10Neodragoon2002Posted 2/8/2011 1:57:00 AM
Alright, here is what you do. In order to get Meta Coolers Galaxy you need to beat Cooler's galaxy, and in order to unlock Cooler you need to beat Freeza's Galaxy.

Once you beat Freeza's Galaxy go to Cooler's Galaxy and there should be one there that gives you "Seal Near Death Start III" which will negate the effect "Start at near death" in the higher up characters such as Broly and all the best characters.

Indeed the whole "Health Auto-Gain" you get from Meta Cooler's Galaxy is indeed handy the best thing to do is to get the Seal Near Death items from Goku's Galaxy, Cell's Galaxy and, again, Cooler's Galaxy.
---
In a world of Chaos I am the Light, and in the world of Light i am Chaos - Made by me, copywrited to me.