Raging Blast 2 New DLC

#1Undertaker300Posted 2/14/2011 1:44:30 AM

I saw it on the PS3 Boards Thought I will share and show it here
Funimation are planning to give us a Free DLC(costumes) for Raging Blast 2

http://blog.funimation.com/dragon-ball-z-raging-blast-2-dlc-signup/

The first 500 submissions will be emailed a unique code that can be used to unlock this downloadable content. Once all codes are distributed, the promotion will end. Codes will be emailed by March 1, 2011.

New Costumes are: Turles,Bardock,Gogeta and Vegito
its completely Free

And who knows maybe if we will fill it fast we will get more DLC(I WANT THE BLASTED KING PICCOLO COSTUME SO ENTER THE LINK NOW! :evil:)

P.S
I already opened 497 Email accounts so only 3 codes are left ;)

#2Undertaker300(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2011 1:45:35 AM

Undertaker300 posted...

And who knows maybe if we will fill it fast we will get more DLC(I WANT THE BLASTED KING PICCOLO COSTUME SO ENTER THE LINK NOW! :evil:)

And who knows maybe if we will fill it fast we will get more DLC(I WANT THE BLASTED KING PICCOLO COSTUME SO ENTER THE LINK NOW! :evil: )

#3PsyantPosted 2/14/2011 4:05:43 AM
You'd really think they could come up with better palette swaps...

Oh well, entered anyway. Thanks for the link.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSJPsyam
#4WAUGHOOG1Posted 2/14/2011 6:39:46 AM
Already done. Thanks, Taker.
---
XBL-X77sent. RB2-find me, if you want to lose.
#5ChronochrossPosted 2/14/2011 12:21:31 PM
I noticed that it's called Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 Special Pack 6, what were the other 5?
#6JC_VertigoPosted 2/14/2011 1:17:50 PM
Because it was one of the 6 pre-order bonuses.

It's not really *NEW* DLC, It's was just the limited DLC which was obtained via pre-orders.
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman... and he doesn't believe you either." - Brent Butt
GT: Pssych
#7Undertaker300(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2011 1:20:02 AM

JC_Vertigo posted...
Because it was one of the 6 pre-order bonuses.

It's not really *NEW* DLC, It's was just the limited DLC which was obtained via pre-orders.
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman... and he doesn't believe you either." - Brent Butt
GT: Pssych

Well if thats the Pre order DLC we should get Teen Gohan(with kid trunks costume) and Trunks(sword) costume as well

Bardock,Turles,Android 17,18,Broly Yamcha,Krilin and Piccolo were in the Limited Edition Version

#8JoeyBlingPosted 2/22/2011 12:41:18 PM

Hey, iv just notived your post. Iv been dieing to get my hands on the super Gogeta, i dont use him because hes to over powered but i would if i had this costume of him. Why have you opening so many account and is there still time to get one?

Joey B

#9Undertaker300(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2011 2:36:39 PM

was sarcastic...
Raging Blast 2 isnt that popular so you might have a code if you gonna send a email now(I doubt they will reach 500 people to begin with...)

#10JoeyBlingPosted 2/22/2011 3:21:42 PM

thanks mate, hope i get it