Raging Blast 3

#1AMPrice19Posted 3/20/2011 12:07:26 AM
seriously how many more characters can be put into this game who deserve to be there cause i can only think of a few, Tapion being the most exciting new prospect
---
XBOX GAMERTAG ----> AMPrice19
KING OF FIFA
#2TsurukePosted 3/20/2011 12:28:48 AM
From what it looks like, they aren't planning on putting Dragonball or Dragonball GT characters.

With that said, Garlic JR., DR. Wheelo. Lord Slug, Great Ape Forms (like Tenkaicihi 3, but then they would have to have all the "LARGE" characters like Full Powered Lord Slug and DR. Wheelo) Kind Cold, King Vegeta, Hurcule, and Uub (as far as the top of my memory).
---
PSN: Tsuruke.
Brawl:3609-0727-8639 (Name: Turk).
#3AMPrice19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2011 12:46:45 AM
seeing as though they've used most of the main characters for rb1 then went to film specials for rb2 i cant see where they would go, maybe a new ss3 only vegeta deserves it but according to kids every one needs to be able to transform, on this topic only bardock seems to be the only saiyan i would like to see transform
---
XBOX GT ----> CarbonPricey
#4DUBTunerPosted 3/20/2011 12:25:03 PM
They should really focus more on each character's uniqueness. For example, take a look at Tarble's moveset. He doesn't have anything exclusive, except for his Ultimate. I know he doesn't do much in the movie but they should give these characters something unique. And treat transformations like an actual power-up, rather than a different character.
---
Why worry about tomorrow. It will be gone the day after.
"If I fight seriously, the whole Earth could be destroyed." - Vegeta
#5munkeyfeetsPosted 3/20/2011 5:44:06 PM
i utterly need ssj4 goku <3
---
I just stole 2 seconds from your life.
No, you can't have them back...
#6AlesandrosPosted 3/20/2011 6:06:49 PM
^^Transformations do give a powerup. . .

Increased attack, increased defense, increased melee speed (usually).
---
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis. . .
#7WarriorShizukaPosted 3/21/2011 4:21:24 AM
As I recall, GT and DB was going to be in RB2 but was taken out last minute.

If I were them I would remove half of the characters and then develop the CORE DBZ characters to (as people say) make them unique.
#8DUBTunerPosted 3/21/2011 8:55:36 AM
Alesandros posted...
^^Transformations do give a powerup. . .

Increased attack, increased defense, increased melee speed (usually).

Well if they do it's very minimal. What about this? Use Kaioken three times and you have a more powerful melee than Super Saiyan 3. That's too wrong!
---
Why worry about tomorrow. It will be gone the day after.
"If I fight seriously, the whole Earth could be destroyed." - Vegeta
#9JC_VertigoPosted 3/21/2011 9:07:37 AM(edited)
However Kaioken has penalties.
---
"It's so much easier to believe that only your own thoughts and beliefs are absolutely correct." - Guy Cecil
GT: Pssych
#10PsyantPosted 3/21/2011 12:03:15 PM
It's a lot harder to get to Kaiokenx3 then it is to hold down RT and transform into SSJ3, so it should be stronger. If you let your opponent get Kaiokenx3 you deserve to get the beating of a life-time.
---
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Shenrons_Wake/index/ - A place to discuss Raging Blast, without all the drama.